Author Topic: Links To The Discord Server(s)?  (Read 6605 times)

it's not that i don't comprehend it's just that what you're asking and how you're asking it is very weird

i don't know how hard of a concept that is to grasp

what's the discord servers? there's plenty of discord servers. what exactly are you looking for? at least elaborate?
The Discords that Blockland players own obviously? What, do you think I'm just asking for random discord servers that I could find on google? You seem to be the only one failing to understand my question.

A lot of Blockland Discord servers are private/sekrit klubs so you need to know somebody in them to get an invite and even then they may have some weird invite process like holding a survey or asking other members if they're okay with inviting you.

A lot of Blockland Discord servers are private/sekrit klubs so you need to know somebody in them to get an invite and even then they may have some weird invite process like holding a survey or asking other members if they're okay with inviting you.
Seriously, there's a lot of elitism here for such a small game community.
Mr. Lol's BL servers discord, the one of mine I just linked, Blockland Content Creators, and Kreon's server discord would be examples of public discords.
The rest are cliques that can outright hate each other and you won't get in unless they want you.

glory hole and clique

Seriously, there's a lot of elitism here for such a small game community.
Mr. Lol's BL servers discord, the one of mine I just linked, Blockland Content Creators, and Kreon's server discord would be examples of public discords.
The rest are cliques that can outright hate each other and you won't get in unless they want you.
elitism?
they arent private because of elitism LOL
theyre private because we like to have our own friend circles in there. especially glory hole since memes are against the rules (thank god!!)
also there is absolutely 0% "hate" in either
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 02:57:49 PM by hootaloo »

This is more of a religious cult discord but here
https://discord.gg/xWMmg
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 03:19:04 PM by beachbum111111 »

blockland content creators: https://discord.gg/r6ERkqy

mostly a modding discord though so keep it on topic. you can spot a lot of neat in dev mods there

it's not that i don't comprehend it's just that what you're asking and how you're asking it is very weird

what's the discord servers? there's plenty of discord servers. what exactly are you looking for? at least elaborate?
why are you being so needlessly difficult

are you intentionally being dense or is this an act

He literally just asked for discord servers where blocklanders hang out.
Why the hell are you guys being rude to him?

He clearly is being open about it, he doesn't have to elaborate, the title says
Re: Links To The Discord Server(s)?

look who we quoted then read what we posted again

LOL

Ha.

I didn't get much sleep last night.

Ha.

I didn't get much sleep last night.
you silly goose

is this a stuffting thread now because i don't really know how to answer his question? god forbid i want him to elaborate. but i guess i'm apparently in the wrong here for wanting him to be specific on what kinds of discord he likes and etc.

the croissant shop just opened up

maybe pm others for fish tank or retro arcade? not sure otherwise
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 03:34:27 PM by Køtt »