Author Topic: Links To The Discord Server(s)?  (Read 6607 times)

dude your first post was this,

what kind of weird question is this

how in the world do you not understand his question or think something is wrong with it? he's simply looking for discord(s) to join, and considering he didn't specify what kind of discord, that means he doesn't give a stuff what kind it is.

itt: https://discord.gg/JB9FZdR
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 03:36:50 PM by IdeTheBird »

you really seem to think that "not comprehending" and thinking a certain question is weird and unelaborative are the two same things let alone asking him what he likes.

he didn't specify what kind of discord, that means he doesn't give a stuff what kind it is.

it doesn't hurt to ask what kind of discord it is that he likes, jesus christ man, lay off.

It's not hard whatsoever to understand that he's looking for the discords that are connected to Blockland, any of them. Any normal person can comprehend such a simple question.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 03:40:07 PM by IdeTheBird »

yo ide chill kott got the gist that he had a misunderstanding im sure

yo ide chill kott got the gist that he had a misunderstanding im sure
Don't worry Conan, Kott is a memester and I caught him. All jokes aside he acknowledged his mistake in discord and it's fine.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 07:54:58 PM by Verification »

pfft what are you talking about

Just have unova put you into the nsfw section of the maui discord

theres not many discords out there that you are really going to be able to end up joining within this community

theres a FEW and i can just list some names as to which ones exist

The Tavern - jayce's group
The Clique - owned by multiple people
Retro Arcade - can't remember if this one is alive or not i got banned from it for posting gape brown town lol
Fishtank - may or may not be alive

those are the ones i know to be a thing

entropia became a thing again and its sort of dead sort of not and you've been in there before and you didnt seem too interested but i can give you an invite if you want
caravangaming is probably your best bet but you're already in there

most blockland discords are never active in voice and never remain to be perpetually active since within this community people have already established their groups and circles
not a bad thing to do but it results in many "community" related events to just not exist entirely
and caravangaming is multipurpose so you wouldn't really call it blockland related

what i've managed to do is branch out to other communities of interest for the last 8-12 months
partly those centered around source modding
i've dealt with people and met really ok people and had to deal with outright friends

so just as a tip i wouldnt rely on this forum to find some discord server to talk in
go look for things you're interested in and eventually you might find some formed group of people that is open to the public that you can make friends with

the fish tank is alive yes
there are a lot of discords on the smaller side that are p slow but what comes to mind rn is the tavern, content creation, and speedkart club
idk id like to know if retro arcade is still alive or not i think i got kicked ages ago for no obvious reason

theres not many discords out there that you are really going to be able to end up joining within this community

you were banned from half of them for various reasons boiling down to you being an annoying stuff.

the clique isn't public btw

idk id like to know if retro arcade is still alive or not i think i got kicked ages ago for no obvious reason

it is and you weren't?. pm me if you want an invite back

it's still alive, and no you weren't? afaik you haven't even came in here