Author Topic: The Weapons Stereotype Thread  (Read 105414 times)

Yuki, what is your experience with AK variants?
Have never personally fired one. I know quite a bit about them, but I don't own one.

18 for rifles, 21 for handguns and everything else.
Just curious, but why is it different for rifles?

hunting?

A rifle is easier to handle because of the stock and the long barrel, a pistol is more likely to go the wrong way and hurt someone.

Its harder to conceal a rifle than it is a handgun. I'm retty sure you can buy a  gun ocer 21, and give it to like your son or something (Assuming that he has discipline with the trigger and you have taught him properly ect.) who is younger. if not my uncle is breaking the law. My cousin Sam Owns about 6 or so guns. 5 rifles and 1 pistol. Yet he is like 11, but he also lives in Texas. But all I hope for is that either they get a hold of their youngest (6) and discipline his ass before they buy him a gun. If I was his dad, he would never get a gun from me until I saw that he is able to understand to not kill us. However I'm pretty sure he has that part under control because when we went to go shooting, he got pissed at his son if he got near the guns.

Wow. That went from a question to a story about my uncle and cousins.

A rifle is easier to handle because of the stock and the long barrel, a pistol is more likely to go the wrong way and hurt someone.
No, stop talking.
Its harder to conceal a rifle than it is a handgun. I'm retty sure you can buy a  gun ocer 21, and give it to like your son or something
Not legally, no.
You can't conceal a Mosin Nagant in your pants.

Same here. I knew about it like 4 years ago

I saw it on deadliest warriors a while ago

Just curious, video games often show points on a gun's ironsights glowing. Is that a real thing, and how does it work?

Bow chika wow-wow...

Just curious, video games often show points on a gun's ironsights glowing. Is that a real thing, and how does it work?

It's night sights, they use the same stuff that they use in high-end glow-in-the-dark watches.

It does exist, but remember, if you can see your iron sights, so can they.

It's night sights, they use the same stuff that they use in high-end glow-in-the-dark watches.

It does exist, but remember, if you can see your iron sights, so can they.
Stop talking, please.
It's basically fibre-optics. It just routes light through little plastic fillament to make it seem like it's glowing. It creates contrast.

I never knew it was fiber optics bringing that light... That's cool.

Just say it's your special friend.

It's basically fibre-optics. It just routes light through little plastic fillament to make it seem like it's glowing. It creates contrast.
Ah, neat.

You're all dumb. I mean, every idiot knows the easiest thing to handle, clea, maintain, fire, and conceal is an AT4-HS.. you can fit the damn thing in your shirt pocket..