Author Topic: Boomerangdog is dead.  (Read 37601 times)

He posted about that after the family found out.
Why didn't they cure it if they new about it then? : I

-snip-
we arent even sure yet whether or not this is true. that was a stupid move on your part to post such an unfitting image so soon.

Prolly killed him to make a topic bout it.

we arent even sure yet whether or not this is true. that was a stupid move on your part to post such an unfitting image so soon.
forget me.

Because it was too late and he was into 2 weeks of Pneumonia

I read an article that a person died only 3 days after showing symptoms, but they were also a heavy smoker apparently which compromised their lungs. Maybe Boomer was a heavy smoker
Because it was too late and he was into 2 weeks of Pneumonia
wat, parent of the year award

If I died, my parents wouldn't grief or anything, no instead they tell the forums about it. Absolutely.
Isn't this stuff against the rules?

Maybe Boomer was a heavy smoker
He got pneumonia after hiking in the wet and cold woods without a coat.(thought to be as the cause for now) It isn't my fault. He didn't smoke because the doctor ran tests and he has never smoked.

If I died, my parents wouldn't grief or anything, no instead they tell the forums about it. Absolutely.
Isn't this stuff against the rules?
regardless of whether or not its true, OP contains the words "he will never be playing this game again" so yes its against the rules.

We're pretty sure lol.

He died 2 days ago. I thought this would be to the best, to tell his favorite game about his death.

For most people, pneumonia can be treated at home. It often clears up in 2 to 3 weeks.
And even if it didn't, no moron doctor would say its too late and not do anything at all.
Your doctor will ask you about your symptoms and do a physical exam. He or she may order a chest X-ray and a blood test. This is usually enough for your doctor to know if you have pneumonia. You may need more tests if you have bad symptoms, are an older adult, or have other health problems. In general, the sicker you are, the more tests you will have.

Your doctor may also test mucus from your lungs to find out if bacteria are causing your pneumonia. Finding out what is causing your pneumonia can help your doctor choose the best treatment for you.

Source

regardless of whether or not its true, OP contains the words "he will never be playing this game again" so yes its against the rules.
Boomerangdog isn't quitting, boomerangdog is dead.

This is all just an elaborate "I'm leaving" post.

Just leave already damn it.

Not to be disrespectful, but how would his father know how to create a new avatar, load it to the account, and post in the correct section? Not to mention how you know about his server hosting and Blockland keys. My father can hardly work a mouse...

better yet, how did he knew his password and login?

i keep mine totally away from my parents after they liked stalking my stuff.