Author Topic: Boomerangdog is dead.  (Read 37731 times)

were trying to feel sad right?

???
instaed of

this bullstuff
nobody is 'trying to feel sad'. practically all of boomerangs story is a lie so that he can get attention

his cover was blown several pages back

nobody is 'trying to feel sad'. practically all of boomerangs story is a lie so that he can get attention
Those are the worst. >:CC

I'm still waiting on that picture of the corpse with a "hi Blockland" sign.

I'm still waiting on that picture of the corpse with a "hi Blockland" sign.
Pic of a corpse holding up a sign "told you guize i was ded <333"

guys if this is actually true.
we will all feel like stuff.

guys if this is actually true.
we will all feel like stuff.
yeah, but its obviously not true lol

Why dont you SHUT THE forget UP AND GTFO
Look, the reason most people are saying he's not dead is because there's copious amounts of holes in his story.
Personally, if Boom actually was dead I'm going to admit it: I'd be only sad for a couple of minutes and this is because this person I didn't even really know just died.

This happens every waking second of the day and it's not something to get upset about, because we don't have any relationship or attachment to them.

If Boomerangdog compiles proof and such I'll send my condolences and then forget about it. I didn't know the guy and neither did like 99% of us.

If the friends he made were that special here and Boom shares this much stuff with his dad you'd think he would have mentioned them in which case Boom could have simply just told them and nobody else. If he didn't mention them then obviously they weren't that special in which case his dad should just go back to telling people that care'd about Boomer a lot.

Really Boomerangdog, if it's a lie just come out and say it. Stop digging your hole deeper.
If he really has died, Boomerangdog's dad can you just answer all the questions about the holes in your story and go back to grieving and telling people that were more important in his life than us. :s

checked posts, there IS a three-day gap in his activity.

RIP boomerangdog
he will be missed

He hasn't been on Steam for 3 days :(

still not getting a picture

So you changed your dead sons avatar to Dead, that's pretty messed to say the least. I wouldn't think a parent would change their childs avatar on a random forum to dead just so people know. Yeah no.

So you changed your dead sons avatar to Dead, that's pretty messed to say the least. I wouldn't think a parent would change their childs avatar on a random forum to dead just so people know. Yeah no.

ding ding ding

better yet; his brother would post and not his father.

in other words inb4 another supersnake117

friend test

Sorry to hear that. :'C

Let us dedicate a song to him.

I choose "Legacy Of Odio" by In This Moment.

I really hope this is an elaborate prank

is it bad I actually think it's true

is it bad I actually think it's true

yes

this story is not plausible in any ways

infact i really want to go post on a medical forum to see if its plausible