Author Topic: Job get and got rejected. :(  (Read 1407 times)

Just a note, it might be beneficial for you to ask for her phone number. That way you can work it out later without having to wait for class to roll around again. Plus there's no harm in taking her phone number, if you decide you don't want to go out with her after all you don't have to hit her up. I've got like 20 girls numbers in my phone that I met this week and haven't texted.

Just a note, it might be beneficial for you to ask for her phone number. That way you can work it out later without having to wait for class to roll around again. Plus there's no harm in taking her phone number, if you decide you don't want to go out with her after all you don't have to hit her up. I've got like 20 girls numbers in my phone that I met this week and haven't texted.
well my plan was to get her number after she says she is free saturday :/
why am i so nervous

I think you'll find it's easier to ask for a number than it is to straight up ask someone out. Idk about you, but it's easier for me to be like "hey, lemme get your number so we can hang out some time" rather than "would you like to go out with me on Saturday?"

I'm a bit unsure why you said you got rejected originally. Girls are people with lives too who can't just drop everything to go on a date with you even if they actually would want to.

Don't worry OP you're doing 100x better than I ever would as it is right now lol

Just don't act awkward around her no matter how you're feeling. Talk as you would anywhere and try to stay focused on the conversation at hand while not worrying about future outcomes.

I'm a bit unsure why you said you got rejected originally. Girls are people with lives too who can't just drop everything to go on a date with you even if they actually would want to.
yea i know
I think you'll find it's easier to ask for a number than it is to straight up ask someone out. Idk about you, but it's easier for me to be like "hey, lemme get your number so we can hang out some time" rather than "would you like to go out with me on Saturday?"
we'll see

Look at the bright side; now you won't have to spend all your earnings on her. :cookieMonster:

Look at the bright side; now you won't have to spend all your earnings on her. :cookieMonster:
always look on the bright side of life

I'm sorry but $6.50/hr? Is that correct?

I'm sorry but $6.50/hr? Is that correct?
yes

And in about an hour I'm gonna ask her again
Wish me luck

What the forget lol McDonalds pays $9.00/hr
but then again the cost of living is like super high

but then again the cost of living is like super high
depends on the state.

waiters always get paid less

If hired somewhere I'd probably make $7.50/hr

waiters always get paid less

In CA restaurants have to pay all employees minimum wage regardless of tips.