Author Topic: Furdle / Tills.  (Read 8072 times)

Look at your avatar,
Look at what you just said,
then think.
if that was your attempt at a dig at me because i like anime you're going to have to try a little harder than that to inspire even a chuckle
try again

Look at your avatar,
Look at what you just said,
then think.
irrelevant

I don't understand why banning Klarck was a wrong decision, from what I can tell in the images, he was acting like a stuff

I don't understand why banning Klarck was a wrong decision, from what I can tell in the images, he was acting like a stuff
it wasn't and he was, that was established in like a page, you doof

it wasn't and he was, that was established in like a page, you doof
Your assuming Ike would actually read past the OP on a two and a half week old drama

How would Furdle have issues befriending a girl? It's not that hard, it's not like women are some whole other species that requires more effort to befriend. Seems to me you're just trying to jab at him.

Your assuming Ike would actually read past the OP on a two and a half week old drama
Yeah, I guess.

Seems to me you're just trying to jab at him.
whoa watch out we have a detective here

This topic stupid. Get of Furdles richard. Furdle is obv some type of friend with Mann. I ban my friends all the time. I cant believe you took time out to make this, you're just nitpicking.

Also idgaf if my spelling/grammer is wack. deal w/it

This topic is stupid. Get off Furdle's richard. Furdle is obviously some type-of-friend with Mann. I ban my friends all the time. I can't believe you took the time to make this; you're just nitpicking.
Ftfy so it's legible.

You're an annoying person, so I banned you from my server.
I pay for my server, so I get to chose who stays and who goes.
You wouldn't invite someone to your house you don't like, would you?

remember that time he reported a post for saying he'd die first in the zombie apocalypse

Ah, yes.

Never forget.

Looks like someone doesn't want to die first.

You wouldn't invite someone to your house you don't like, would you?
You made your server public. If you don't want annoying people coming to your house, then lock the doors (password the server). Problem solved.

The forum account Mann has a different ID then the one banned

Nothing suspicious, right?

You made your server public. If you don't want annoying people coming to your house, then lock the doors (password the server). Problem solved.
If someone that came into my house turned out to be the kind of person I'd rather not be around but still want other people, the kind i would want around to be able to join I, exercise my right to remove them from my house