Author Topic: Burning Dog (dog is alive)  (Read 17368 times)

You're loving stupid.
It's real and it's a video and you are defending it, good job.

Why are you defending necrophilia, is my question.
Do you find dead things lovey?
I can defend a Chinese person against someone being overtly tribal without being Chinese
It's doing loveually related things TO DEAD PEOPLE. That is the exact definition of the loving special interest!
"Necrophilia, also called thanatophilia or necrolagnia, is the loveual attraction to corpses."
so no, necrophilia is not loving a dead person

loveual attraction to a corpse means if you had the chance to forget a dead body you will in a heart beat.

Bestiality is the loveual attraction to animals and you will forget an animal when given the chance.

You are doing a bad job at trying to defend necrophilia.

loveual attraction to a corpse means if you had the chance to forget a dead body you will in a heart beat.
no it does not, and you can say that as much as you want, but it will still not be true

Why would you even defend the loveual attraction towards dead people?

quit doing that you dumb stuff, I don't care how much you dislike that I'm telling you you're wrong, if you're just going to keep asking me why I'm defending it there's no point on going on

I almost feel bad for starting the whole arguement somehow.

Wait a minute.

I didn't.

no it does not, and you can say that as much as you want, but it will still not be true

nec·ro·phil·i·a/ˌnekrəˈfilēə/
Noun:   

1. A morbid and esp. erotic attraction toward corpses.
   2. loveual intercourse with a corpse.

It's okay Night Fox, you made it obvious that you have a loveual attraction towards corpses if you are willing to defend the special interest to the death just like your furry special interest.

I doubt that dog is actually alive, the dog in the alive video looks totally different than the dog that was burned. The dog in the video was also completely black, so how in the hell does this dog still have pigment color?

I doubt that dog is actually alive, the dog in the alive video looks totally different than the dog that was burned. The dog in the video was also completely black, so how in the hell does this dog still have pigment color?
Ash and burnt skin would have been taken off.

Quote from: Youtube
This video has been removed because its content violated YouTube's Terms of Service.
Sorry about that.

Yeah it was taken down. Post it somewhere else.

time for some burning dog jokes...

hot dog

thank you and goodnight

The best burning dog joke was on page 1, and I think it was just illiteracy rather than intentional:

it was a gross + gruesome video about a  doggey yelling up (with pain) while on fire.. it was a ruff experience for him, and i will take those criminals to jail.

I almost laughed, and then I would have felt like a complete starfish, but then I stopped myself.

edit: god damn I still want to laugh at it

edit: I still almost laugh at it.

Supposedly the dog survived.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myzVLDAwhSc
This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content.

:c