Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7731490 times)

being out of internet all day isn't fun, did I miss anything interesting?

edit: nope.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 08:54:58 PM by Blastdown »

Am I the only one who thinks fan fiction is well kinda lame?

The only reason I would ever write fan fiction is because I know SOMEONE would read it, and if I did I would try to make it sort of forget that it was based on MLP.

Am I the only one who thinks fan fiction is well kinda lame?

The only reason I would ever write fan fiction is because I know SOMEONE would read it, and if I did I would try to make it sort of forget that it was based on MLP.

I don't care for fanfictions, having a personal story with familiar characters is usually very fun to the writer but depends on the reader.

I guess it really depends for me but
imagination does some weird stuff yo

Apparently John De Lancie (Discord) will be appearing at the next BroNYCon along with Lauren Faust, that outta be interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3LBhQTJBGE&feature=watch_response

Fun fact: I met the creator of this video on a killing floor game, hes incredible at it.

>brainblow dash

well if you insist

Apparently John De Lancie (Discord) will be appearing at the next BroNYCon along with Lauren Faust, that outta be interesting.
forgetstuff you beat me
Also

The girl in 1st period english is still drawing ponies.
I'm gonna wear a rainbow dash pocket pony or something on monday.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 09:37:21 PM by JamestheLeet »

The girl in 1st period english is still drawing ponies.
have you introduced yourself yet?

Fighting is Magic seems like it's coming along nicely, they're in the process of doing voice acting I believe from the looks of their page

Although it's been awhile since they started, so it'll probably still be awhile until they're done :(
beat em up
not fighting game

river city ransom
the scott pilgrim game
streets of rage
teenage mutant ninja turtles arcade

beat em up
not fighting game

river city ransom
the scott pilgrim game
streets of rage
teenage mutant ninja turtles arcade
so like
a sidescroller on a 2d ground that can move like it's 3d and kicks the stuff out of everything?

Fighting is Magic's music is beast

The government will pay you to watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.