Author Topic: ClickMe - build stealing  (Read 8691 times)

NOEDIT-To clarify the above, I mean as he's banned from my server.
I don't like people like this either.

Interesting,finally there is GOOD drama.

We need an update that doesn't allow people to save whatever the hell they want. >:C
No. Not an update, it should be a toggle option or an addon.

No. Not an update, it should be a toggle option or an addon.
There shouldn't be anything stopping people saving other peoples builds. One of the features of the game is that people can do that and do whatever they like with the build. It's been left like that for a reason.

There shouldn't be anything stopping people saving other peoples builds. One of the features of the game is that people can do that and do whatever they like with the build. It's been left like that for a reason.
On all of my servers I make the welcome message, "Feel free to save this and claim it as your own."

See, this is why I make things and then say everyone is open to save it.

That way they can't claim it's theirs if everyone has it.

I save others' builds, but only because I'm a suckish builder and I like to show my siblings/cousins in LAN and generally show them up since I'm familiar with them.

I never use other people's builds in Internet, I never host servers.
Because whenever I do, I always appoint the wrong person as admin and the server goes to stuff when I leave.

I can't take topics like these seriously because of the word "stealer"

You most definitely mean "thief".

every 1 is a bit harsh on ClickMe he dident say he build the theater and come on every 1 saves builds   

and his server name was "sorry Mr.LoL" lots of people save my builds and if they say they built it im not bothered oh and  :cookieMonster: eats  :cookie: 

every 1 is a bit harsh on ClickMe he dident say he build the theater and come on every 1 saves builds   
and his server name was "sorry Mr.LoL" lots of people save my builds and if they say they built it im not bothered oh and  :cookieMonster: eats  :cookie: 

Your argument might have been slightly resembling something credible until

oh and  :cookieMonster: eats  :cookie: 

Your argument might have been slightly resembling something credible until

what do you mean by that? lol

what do you mean by that? lol
I think it means you need to be a bit more mature.

ohhhhhh is he English because he talks rely posh

what the forget i am being mature.