Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 851877 times)

Caution, it's not the SRT concept, it's the R/T concept. But it was for sema.

If he did, it wasn't the best photoshop :P

I put my mudflaps on today. Not too thrilled with having them on but when the roads suck around here as much as they do, I lost the battle of looks vs. use. There's always tar or gravel or some stuff making my car dirty or dinging up behind the wheels. I wish I would've specified that I didn't want the insides painted but oh well. Might have to plastidip or something some time.

-snips-
I mainly bought them because I'm taking it on a gigantic road trip next month. If I get too sick of them I'll just take them back off.

Okay, I thoroughly understand the reason for getting mudflaps, especially when living in a wet climate with lots of dirt or sand...

But dude, those orange mudflaps are really screwing with me.

If he did, it wasn't the best photoshop :P

I wasn't going for professional quality there. I just took the quick select tool and selected the body of the car, deselected the windows, then adjusted the hue.

Have it in pink:

have it in Chameleon Purple

Please, stop,

I can't do it...

Okay, I thoroughly understand the reason for getting mudflaps, especially when living in a wet climate with lots of dirt or sand...

But dude, those orange mudflaps are really screwing with me.

Idk what to do :(

A TVR Tuscan. I want one holy stuff.

I'd rather have the sagaris, I like insanity when it comes to a cars charateristic, (in most super cars that is).

I'd rather have the sagaris, I like insanity when it comes to a cars charateristic, (in most super cars that is).

Tuscan is still much better as well as revolutionary in my opinion though.

It's not as fast as the Sagaris though. And doesn't look as good in my opinion.

i just got a 40 year old electric motor to work under its own power

i feel accomplished

1956 Ford Thunderbird, it's classy.

At my tech school automotive class we are currently restoring a 1961 Studebaker Lark. Its rusted to hell and we have to rebuild the engine but in the end it'll hopefully be worth it.