Author Topic: BLOCKLAND WAS GREENLIT  (Read 22698 times)

I hope the Blockland to Steam transition for pre-greenlight users is like

you open up Blockland and then it says like "oh hey richardweed Blockland's on steam now, here is your steam activation code, now enter it in steam to get Blockland on your steam and nothing else"

I have a feeling that a big update is underway.
Apparently not.

Well. Better finish that rave party I have stored away by tonight.

If servers become overcrowded, then the demand for dedicated server hosting will increase.
or you know

hosting from their houses

YES! Badspot must be happy, congrats Badspot!

If servers become overcrowded, then the demand for dedicated server hosting will increase.

Oh yeah, I didn't think of that. I think this means that we might need more hosting services, so far we only have Kaphost, RTB, HamHost, and CMBHost (I forgot what the last one is called). I think for now, we have enough services but if the ID's ever go up to something in the 100k's by the end of the year, then I think we might need more hosting services.

We need a better server browser. Maybe sorting by server type (Freebuild, Themed Build, RP) and location.

This is amazing news to wake up too. I'm so happy for Baddy, congratulations man!

What exactly is green light?

We need a better server browser. Maybe sorting by server type (Freebuild, Themed Build, RP) and location.

I think that we need a new loading screen too: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=231624.0.

What exactly is green light?
Green light is a process where indie developers can publish their game on Steam by Steam users voting on it enough for the Valve staff to notice the game and put it officially on Steam. So today, we can finally be put on Steam for everyone to buy Blockland there! That means a bucket load of new players!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 12:36:51 PM by WALDO »