Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1643144 times)

When is the new donor update coming out? I finished my part and I really want to see it in action.

When is the new donor update coming out? I finished my part and I really want to see it in action.
I saw that edit. I SAW IT.

Name:Redstone
BL_ID:19119
Previous Experience Administrating:Various Renderman hunt servers keeping in control, and alot of freebuilds.
Who recommends you?: Renderman In A suit,Assasin82x
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate: i'm a Blockland veteran and have been on blockland for around 2 years, i have administrated alot of other servers than my own, during April alone i have been admin atleast 9 times on differant servers. and also i love your Boss battles Server.
Your Timezone/Region:UK Time (application posted at 14:35 and the blockland time was 07:35)

Hope I Get Admin.

Previous Experience Administrating:Various Renderman hunt servers keeping in control, and alot of freebuilds.
Renderman Hunt servers may lower your chance of getting admin, as RENDERMAN DOES NOT EXIST. Also, if you give me that prepper garbage, it is just THE FACE that shows, not the bot.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate: i'm a Blockland veteran and have been on blockland for around 2 years, i have administrated alot of other servers than my own, during April alone i have been admin atleast 9 times on differant servers.
I see you're either late for an April Fools' Day joke, or just going to Renderman hunt servers and begging for admin.

and also i love your Boss battles Server.
So do lots of other people, and the ones who got admin didn't put that in their application.

I think the secret project is a new arena for Slate.

I don't "think". I asked freeze if I could help pecon prepare a new arena for slate with the v21 and stuff, but he said "Skill4Life has it all covered".

Thanks for giving it away, Freeze. :P

Pretty sure the new arena wasn't ever a secret. Or referred to as "the secret project."

I don't "think". I asked freeze if I could help pecon prepare a new arena for slate with the v21 and stuff, but he said "Skill4Life has it all covered".

Thanks for giving it away, Freeze. :P
We've already been over that isn't the secret project.

It must of crashed again but how this time?

Has that lag when you reset the minigame gone away with the new Slayer version?

haven't updated yet because we modded slayer a bit to work with our scripts.

EDIT: Rebooted the server.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 12:46:42 PM by pecon98 »

We kinda make a few edits to Slayer, some of which I've forgotten, some of which are the fixes I posted in the development thread. I typically use a file comparison tool between our files and the originals when I update to ensure everything is carried over. I don't just drop the update on the server and execute it mid-game.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 05:23:50 PM by optic255 »

I found a problem. One of the health eggs is broken and keeps re spawning. They wanted me to not tell you Pecon so they could win everytime but well here i am telling you. Yup heath egg is broken.

I found a problem. One of the health eggs is broken and keeps re spawning.
Isn't that what every HP jar does?