Author Topic: a gal shot up the youtube headquarters  (Read 9941 times)

no no no you guys have it all wrong it was only a part of him that thought it was funny people got shot up

I hate that stupid company called apple. all their stupid products and exploitation of my people in china. what's the best method to changing a public business' way of functioning as a consumer? shoot them all obviously

i saw a string of youtube videos where it was like; "FINDING THE EGG HUNT DOMINUS AT ROBLOX HQ!!!" and it really makes you wonder

oh egads
my life is ruined
but what if i were to
shoot up a building full of people who have done nothing wrong
ho ho ho, delightfully devilish seymour

oh egadsbut what if i were toho ho ho, delightfully devilish seymour

"They had it coming, see these bodies? Laughing demonetize this!" - Logan Paul

*virtue signals to fellow chad males*

oh egadsbut what if i were toho ho ho, delightfully devilish seymour
shut up

oh egads
but what if i were to
ho ho ho, delightfully devilish seymour
Oh no
Here we forgetin go again

multiple law enforcement sources have stated that the shooter is female so i'm pretty confident at this point that the shooter is, in fact, a woman. prepare for an inevitable stuffstorm as people freak out about the shooter's gender when it should be irrelevant

to be fair, female shooters are statistical anomalies

A part of me is glad.
most people figure out that being edgy isn't cool around middle school

it has nothing to do about edginess, its about feeling like some form of vigilante justice happened, even though it went too far. i dont think any of us here would defend all of youtubes practices, and we can all agree they had something coming to them, but that that something shouldnt have been a shooting

mr nobody was just being honest about that part of himself that felt like they had it coming to them. hes not condoning the shooting outright, and i doubt hed ever legitimately support death as a punishment for exploitative corporate practices

it's definitely edginess