Author Topic: Pro Role Play -- PRP  (Read 2652 times)

They do take it seriously, yes. Honestly, too seriously for my taste. Serious RP is all well and good but it helps to have a great environment and a plot or goal.

That being said, I prefer RPGs to RPs these days. People have too much trouble setting up an RP with a set goal for what is going to happen; admittedly, this can make things predictable if everyone just tries to achieve the goal. Writing a loose plot helps, you can just make notes of certain story events and leave the rest blank - fill it in as things happen, you know how it goes. But with an RPG the goal is usually pretty clear. Do this, advance. Do that, advance. If people are RPing in the RPG (god forbid! I thought people only RPd in citybuilds!) so much the better.

...I ranted a little. I forget what I was trying to say but whatever it was, if you get it, good.

can I join

PS: you stolded meh idea! I made it last night when I couldn't get to sleep! What's worst is we don't even know each other! I still gonna make RPC.

PSS: If you let me join, can I be the half handicapped one?

We didn't steal your idea. This clan was made last year. We just didn't advertise it as much.

ANYWHOME;

For all of you who want to join; Just ask and give us an example of your building skill. The rest will be decided in the server :).

Look for my server, PRP secondary! It's public!

Ohhh wtf..
Since when is pwnage the owner. Thats such a turn-off.

Ohhh wtf..
Since when is pwnage the owner. Thats such a turn-off.
DO NOT CONCUR.
Cookie is the love. If you disagree, you are wrong.

He started the clan therefore he is the owner.

He started the clan therefore he is the owner.

Not necessarily;

Me, Asp and cookie started it. Unfortunately for some, Cookie was self-elected owner and leader due to the fact he was the only one who could host at the time.

Cookie is the love. If you disagree, you are wrong.
Wtf no, he's a richardhead to me.

Not necessarily;

Me, Asp and cookie started it. Unfortunately for some, Cookie was self-elected owner and leader due to the fact he was the only one who could host at the time.

wait what the forget I was there before you Knaz -_-'

wait what the forget I was there before you Knaz -_-'
It's true; I'd been frequenting the servers Pre-PRP for like a week before I evar met you Knaz. D:
And Crunchie was there every day. <3

Am does Tape need to come to serber? Tape can also host a dedicated if needed.

i have bin dieing to join.
i have made a nyc zombie dm and i still trying to finish one of my rpg ( i like medevil rpg  :cookieMonster:)

Ill join. I have 2 application's ready to show you!

umm do we have to make an app or just go into a server and roleplay our way in?..

umm do we have to make an app or just go into a server and roleplay our way in?..

Joining isn't complicated. First; You must prove yourself through building. This can be done on both the server and forums. Second; If you get admitted we need to be sure your not a complete jerk. Third; We need to see if you can actually role play. Servers are always up at around 4:30 (9:30+).

Also it's up now for those browsing the forums.