Author Topic: I got my Report card Today.  (Read 6819 times)

My dad is secretly asian. When I got a B in chem, I couldn't eat for a week got my computer taken away for a few days. Chemistry is confusing yo

Chemistry is like the only class I did really well in

math : A
english 2 : A
spanish 2 : A
yearbook : A (this was an easy class)
IED : A
Chemistry : B
Game Art Design : A
Civics and Economics : A

yes i'm asian
http://youtu.be/jzp8B3I5ETI?t=3s

because I live in a semi-conservative state (jk)

It's just an acronym for introduction to engineering design
yoo did you take yours through PLTW?

Why doesn't anyone here take PE?

because it either doesn't show up on report cards (didn't on mine) or they dont take PE because they passed the required years

We didn't learn about that in my class, so I'm not exactly sure if I did this right. I admit I just looked up an equation.
The specific heat works to calculate the amount of energy required to change temperature within a given state of matter, but it actually requires extra energy in order to change states. Those are called the heats of fusion and the heats of vaporization.

The specific heat works to calculate the amount of energy required to change temperature within a given state of matter, but it actually requires extra energy in order to change states. Those are called the heats of fusion and the heats of vaporization.

Oh ok, I guess that would be good to know

Oh ok, I guess that would be good to know
Nah, it's not that useful but it's just the missing part to your answer lol.

I was shooting for all A+'s this semester. Ended up getting 3 A+'s and 2 A's. This year I've had 7 A's and 1 B in Spanish :(

anyways I also got a 1880 on my SAT which isnt awesome but isnt bad. I know I could have done better but UMASS average SAT is 1650 so Im good

I took PE my freshman year and didn't feel like taking PE electives
I doubt my current school even has PE electives

I took PE my freshman year and didn't feel like taking PE electives
I doubt my current school even has PE electives
We're forced to take 4 PE classes but I lucked out and was waived for 2 because I do 3 varsity sports

I didn't get a report card at all
the teachers are on strike and they ended school early

at my school, you can take jrotc to get your health and PE credits, so that's why you wouldn't see PE on a report card from me.

I forgot to go get it so I can't see my grades till September

but my grades we're all above 90% so
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 06:51:34 PM by Aide33 »

I made the Deans List again this year.
Because I'm in college. Last report card I got was over four years ago.