Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2185154 times)

I'm naturally dismissive of arguments already been shown to be bullstuff, so that's hardly my fault
if you're so true to your word why have you not dismissed your own arguments

i even try googling 'clinton investigation two shots to back Self Delete' and nothing comes up. i don't know what bootleg conservative browser you're running but apparently it's giving you bullstuff results

you honestly have to admit you're acting handicapped on purpose. deadlifting, the most dangerous and deadly form of lifting on the planet, suspicious? did hillary manipulate the gravity with her magical witch book to make the weights heavier? did she inject his ribs with a weakening agent? how do you forget your brain up that badly to believe that something as loving simple as that is automatically suspicious
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 09:08:33 AM by PhantOS »

If you insist on being this handicapped I don't know how you expect me to take you seriously

broken promises

Anyway I'm out of my league game so I can explain why you guys are handicapped instead of just calling you handicapped

if you're so true to your word why have you not dismissed your own arguments

i even try googling 'clinton investigation two shots to back Self Delete' and nothing comes up. i don't know what bootleg conservative browser you're running but apparently it's giving you bullstuff results

I'm using chrome you dipstuff

I'm using chrome you dipstuff
im using chrome too, so either your chrome is broken or you're literally pulling stuff out of your ass actively

i even try googling 'clinton investigation two shots to back Self Delete' and nothing comes up
I'm convinced that the stupid 'two shots to the back' memes actually cost Hillary votes. I had a conversation about a year ago with an actual adult who was convinced that stupid tagline referred to a real person involved with the Clinton investigation, who was actually shot twice in the back and reported as Self Delete.

We meme'd our country to death.

isn't it ironic that the family of the guy who 'shot himself' twice in the back said this
As we've seen through the past year of unsubstantiated claims, we see no facts, we have seen no evidence
its almost as if seth rich's relatives are telepathically telling deus ex how bullstuff his entire conspiracy is

isn't it ironic that the family of the guy who 'shot himself' twice in the back
Hell, it wasn't even reported as Self Delete. The guy was murdered in a city with one of the highest crime rates in the country. stuff just happens.

im using chrome too, so either your chrome is broken or you're literally pulling stuff out of your ass actively

I'm also using duckduckgo instead of Google's censored bullstuff search engine

Seth Rich is the guy who was shot twice in the back; if you actually cared about disproving me and weren't busy jerking each other off trying to one up me instead you could find an article. Sorry if your MSM bullstuff factory sources don't cover things because they're paid not to but that's not my fault.

next time you're going to say 'shot himself in the back' make sure you replace 'shot himself' with 'was shot'

Sorry if your MSM bullstuff factory sources don't cover things because they're paid not to but that's not my fault.
I don't read Breitbart, but we were literally talking about Seth Rich two minutes ago. It's almost like you can follow along with daily events without getting your information from wackjobs.

Also, there is no connection between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks. Either you or Matthew brought this up a few months ago. You (or him) said that Assange was, "just dying to say that Seth Rich talked to WikiLeaks," but that's all the evidence you guys have. The fact that a guy, whose entire career revolves around spilling his guts, wanted to, but did not say, that Seth Rich was in contact with him.

A+ quality evidence. Would hire as attorney

Other info:
-Neighborhood he was in was plagued by robberies in the days/weeks ahead of his death
http://www.newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-Annoying Orange-492084
-He was found with bruises and cuts and other signs of a tussle, suggesting a mugging gone wrong
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

almost like there's multiple lines of actual evidence that converge on this being a random mugging in a crime-ridden neighborhood
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 09:21:41 AM by SeventhSandwich »

I don't read Breitbart, but we were literally talking about Seth Rich two minutes ago. It's almost like you can follow along with daily events without getting your information from wackjobs.

Also, there is no connection between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks. Either you or Matthew brought this up a few months ago. You (or him) said that Assange was, "just dying to say that Seth Rich talked to WikiLeaks," but that's all the evidence you guys have. The fact that a guy, whose entire career revolves around spilling his guts, wanted to, but did not say, that Seth Rich was in contact with him.

A+ quality evidence. Would hire as attorney

Assange does not reveal his sources, so him saying Seth Rich is a source would ruin his integrity
He did everything he could to say Seth Rich was the leaker without saying "Seth Rich was the leaker"
If you watched the interviews and saw his tweets you'd understand that
But you guys are too busy sucking mainstream media rooster to be bothered to look into stuff on your own, so I don't know why I even bothered

next time you're going to say 'shot himself in the back' make sure you replace 'shot himself' with 'was shot'

That was my bad, I was thinking of the guy in N.C. that was shot by a police officer and the officer's explanation was that he managed to shoot himself in the back twice

regardless of anything you say further you still have absolutely no proof at all so the entire conversation is void. even if you are to base your argument around suspicion its still so loosely held together that it might as well be some lore you wrote in your spare time

He did everything he could to say Seth Rich was the leaker without saying "Seth Rich was the leaker"
Having trouble wrapping my mind around how you can simultaneously say "Seth Rich is the leaker" without saying "Seth Rich is the leaker." You're gonna have to spell it out for me. Just because you really, really think that Assange wanted to say that, it doesn't actually mean anything unless he did.

But you guys are too busy sucking mainstream media rooster
your reality is entirely based around contrarianism. from my experiences with conspiracy theorists, it's probably impossible to reach you on a logical level at this point.

regardless of anything you say further you still have absolutely no proof at all so the entire conversation is void

THERE'S PLENTY OF VIDEOS
EXPLAINING SETH RICH
BUT BECAUSE IT'S NOT DON LEMON YOU GUYS DISMISS IT

This is my fault for even bringing up Clinton's obvious murders around people with Hyper TDS

This is my fault for even bringing up Clinton's obvious murders around people with Hyper TDS
Now that you stuck the 'obvious' tagline on it, I think I'm starting to see the truth. Wake up sheeple!