Author Topic: Lumbridge Castle  (Read 4438 times)

The one from Runescape. If you don't know what it looks like you can Google it and you can get the basic idea.

So I started working on Lumbridge Castle today, got the basic shape of the castle and the walls done before my laptop battery died. I'm gonna work on interior of first floor tomorrow.

Pics:

Labeled for those that don't know what rooms is what.

Rate if you want.

Please note, this is a spammy build. I am using 4x4 bricks as a grid for each space in Runescape. So sections of this will only be 4x4 causing me to use more bricks than I normally would. I might revisit this and reduce the brick count, but I might not.

dont forget to make a wooden shield and bronze sword add-on

dont forget to make a wooden shield and bronze sword add-on
I had completely forgotten about the wooden shield. But alas, I cannot make add-ons.

what was that guys name walking around in there. like hal or something? lol

good old times

what was that guys name walking around in there. like hal or something? lol

good old times
It was hans. Where's the kitchen trapdoor?

Where is the wall?

And the bushes :o

I wanna help.

Ahh, Good old lumbridge.
Reminds me of when i was 8 playing
Run-er-scape.

Looks very accurate this far, how are you going to go about the stairs?

Does anyone remember when I built (or started to build) one?

ninja edit
oh yeah found it honk http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=83828.0

My initial idea was going to be to build all of Runescape and more or less event all of it.

bleh..

Anyway, this is looking very nice. You might need to make the corners for the stairs bigger.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 12:55:03 PM by Eksi »

Does anyone remember when I built (or started to build) one?

ninja edit
oh yeah found it honk http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=83828.0
I remember that.

I was also thinking of building entire towns. I thought I would start with Varrok, but I forgot how big it was, so I went with Lumbridge. Even if I don't build the whole town, I plan on building castles from other cities.

Where's the kitchen trapdoor?
Gonna be part of interior. I'm building this flat so I will have it as a teleport to a different area.

My initial idea was going to be to build all of Runescape and more or less event all of it.
i hope you weren't thinking of making it all one build..

runescape is pretty damn big. you should stick to like fally, varrok, lumby, draynor circle. that alone is a hell of a project but possible on a single blockland save

granted, i would do the detail of varrok alone, on a max brick build

runescape is pretty damn big. you should stick to like fally, varrok, lumby, draynor circle. that alone is a hell of a project but possible on a single blockland save

I wasn't planning on having them all in one build. Each city would be a different save.

making old varrock would be easy, however the newer version would be difficult