0 (0%)
Why not?
1 (100%)
I don't know.
0 (0%)
No!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: VS 20 ideas  (Read 5830 times)

-snip-

-snip-

Fake and gay.
You two don't know what you're talking about, you're both just posers who want to be cool

Fake and gay.
You two don't know what you're talking about, you're both just posers who want to be cool
Wanting to be cool? Hah. I did that as a joke. In fact, I was going to say:
There is no golden brick. There is no adventure mode. Everyone is joking around, and it's going to be like this for a while.
That was directed to OP and anyone else who didn't know.

There is no golden brick. There is no adventure mode. Everyone is joking around, and it's going to be like this for a while.

You're just jealous because you can't access BLMA :cookieMonster:

I cant tell if anyone is kidding on the internet. Its really annoying.

On a more relevant note, the #1 rule of secrets is as follows:

Screenshot or it's bull.

And I think I have been to that spot in the bedroom. Nothin there. You just added that yourself. At least use a convincing fake.

On a more relevant note, the #1 rule of secrets is as follows:

Screenshot or it's bull.

And I think I have been to that spot in the bedroom. Nothin there. You just added that yourself. At least use a convincing fake.

Horrible things happen to people who reveal any details about the BLMA outside of the secret forum thread

Horrible things happen to people who reveal any details about the BLMA outside of the secret forum thread

Prove it.

Prove it.

You really think I'm going to risk being crucified or worse just to prove something that is supposed to remain secret?

But srsly i thought we all knew badspot is too lazy to do v20, as there are currently no massive glaring bugs that need fixing.

Badspot, if you dont like me saying this, I challenge you to prove me wrong.

You really think I'm going to risk being crucified or worse just to prove something that is supposed to remain secret?

No, I mean show me pictures of what happened to the last guy, YOU FOOL.

And he challenges you to make him care about your challenge and your opinion :V.

No, I mean show me pictures of what happened to the last guy, YOU FOOL.

Posting gore or otherwise adult content is against the forum rules
YOU FOOL.

I said if he didnt like it. If he doesnt care then he aint gonna ban me.

And orly? Pm, wiseguy.

And orly? Pm, wiseguy.

You also don't seem to understand that there's no way that I'd be able to get pictures of a guy I've never met or known in my entire life getting punished for giving out too much information about BLMA

Im just lookin for an example victim.

Srsly alla this is pretty stuffty. Even the fake screenshot offered earlier is not very convincing. I think I know that area.

Im just lookin for an example victim.

Srsly alla this is pretty stuffty. Even the fake screenshot offered earlier is not very convincing. I think I know that area.

That was a fake screenshot, that person has not unlocked BLMA nor does he know anything about it at all