Author Topic: C-Zech Chrome Ind: Autistic moron who really likes to use a thesaurus, Flaming.  (Read 30486 times)

i dont see whats worth defending z chrome for. he follows grim around and provokes him. his vocabulary is also annoying and half of the forum can agree with that. he needs to tone it down.
because grim follows him and provokes him too

no lol I dislike patton but I just don't understand how this many people can get so buttblasted by him talking
like I can understand people disliking him for him repeatedly misunderstanding and misinterpreting things, or throwing insults out at everyone when someone throws one at him, but the fact is that how he speaks is the main focus of this

like I can understand people disliking him for him repeatedly misunderstanding and misinterpreting things, or throwing insults out at everyone when someone throws one at him, but the fact is that how he speaks is the main focus of this

It probably wouldn't of been the 'main focus' of the thread if you hadn't started the argument in the first place.

It probably wouldn't of been the 'main focus' of the thread if you hadn't started the argument in the first place.
all the posts before mine that already proved my point:
he seems like the type of person who doesn't get any pusillanimous individual irl so he has to make up big words to compensate

I bet he has a "Big Word of the Day" calendar

Woah bro, it's nothing to do with that, he just doesn't have time for them because he's too busy... uh...
C-Zech is one of those people with the mentality of "if I sound smart it'll make me look smart". Put the thesaurus down for once, you're a teenager not a phd.

while his typing is VERY annoying the meaning of his posts are a bigger issue for me

all the posts before mine that already proved my point:

So out of the first 10 replies in the thread, 4 of them were criticizing his writers voice. So obviously it's the main focus? Sound like cherry picking to you?

What is your point?

while his typing is VERY annoying the meaning of his posts are a bigger issue for me
did he hurt ur feelings

did he hurt ur feelings

no he put a backdoor in my feelings

can we keep the argument in this thread

Whats funny is all of you defending C-Zech over people disliking his typing, when I've seen those exact same people going ahead to make dramas/agree to those dramas for people who:
Type like a 12 year old
Type odd forms of paragraphs and sentences
Misspell constantly

I think this is the fifth time I've called these same people out on hypocrisy.

I still don't think you need to harp over his typing form, though.

I dont really care how a person types unless they type like they are 5 and have autism and down syndrome

I dont really care how a person types unless they type like they are 5 and have autism and down syndrome
Otfjfzz ghnwbshxNb:vabszjwnsb/$//$

If Insert Name Here is the person leading your defense, you're probably a really stuffty person to begin with.