Author Topic: ArmyMan Player Model  (Read 43301 times)

ok guys stop flaming even if it was failed us people who didint have blockland when it was failed so like it or leave it alone this is for the creater  :iceCream:  :cookie:
damit... avatar stealer... i thought you were somebody else

also, why repost this? people can already get it

wtf why did you post something we ALREADY HAVE AND HAVE NO NEED TO REPOST?

badspot needs to make a rule that you can't repost things

damit... avatar stealer... i thought you were somebody else

also, why repost this? people can already get it
Doesnt work was crap-oned

How do you use the gun on its back?

Doesnt work was crap-oned
GUESS.
WHY.

If it was crap-on'd by our SUPERIOR AUTHORITY AKA THE GUY WHO MADE AND OWNS THE GAME, don't you think there's a reason and that rivaling that reason is a seriously dumbstuff idea?

How do you use the gun on its back?

/primary
/secondary
/alternate

ok guys stop flaming even if it was failed us people who didint have blockland when it was failed so like it or leave it alone this is for the creater  :iceCream:  :cookie:

you stole muzzle's avatar you piece of stuff.  :cookieMonster:

I had this. I played with it on a server. It was so fun knifing people off the side of towers.

It was crap-oned cause it was high poly its epic.

Hi-poly and buggy as forget...

Hi-poly and buggy as forget...

You ain't forgetin' kidding...

You say it dosent lag you, but if its your server then of corse it dosent lag you... But you should ask other people if they lag, If they do then thats why
Shutup. Your client will still lag in the same way.

I wonder why this thing is still up and it's in the bargin bin on RTB?

Brought Back From Crap-oned ville this epic add-on is back

It isn't "brought back" it still sucks

Hi-Poly models dont really fit into blockland. Cant someone just make a rifle and stuff that are held like the soldier, just with the default player?

Do you have any idea how much time must have been put into making the model for this dang thing? Yea, high poly. So? Has never once lagged me at all. EMITTERS lag more than this thing and this is EPIC. Who WANTS their game to look blocky and unrealistic?! Its not 1996 anymore, people, computers have more capabilities than the fricking PSX nowadays and if you do lag, your computer is JUNK. I can spam mini-nuke on Afghanistan DM on a LAPTOP. No crash, and 1 billionth of lag. This addon rules it should not have been Crap-oned. WHO CARES WHAT KIND OF ISSUES AN ADDON HAS IF YOU BOUGHT THE GAME YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT WITH IT!!! 100000000/10. Download. (when i get home im at school T_T) PETITION!!! CRAP-ON THE CRAP-ON LIST!!