50 (48.1%)
Flat plain, no cover
3 (2.9%)
Flat plain, some cover
10 (9.6%)
Other (please tell)
5 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!  (Read 102524 times)

Nvm i came home and left the sniper at my cottage. Here's a pic of my new Pistol. Its a WinMag 1911 NonBlowback C02. It has about 500 fps and is a very nice gun. The only parts that aren't metal are the lower frame and the grip.

No comments? Well, you guys like it?

It's crap. I thought you said you were getting into organized airsofting lol you can't do stuff with a 500 fps co2 semiautomatic pistol in organized events or games

All you can do with it is basically use it for target practice, but at least the lack of blowback will make it easier to maintain

It's crap. I thought you said you were getting into organized airsofting lol you can't do stuff with a 500 fps co2 semiautomatic pistol in organized events or games

All you can do with it is basically use it for target practice, but at least the lack of blowback will make it easier to maintain
Its not like hes fighting a actual war or anything, yes people there will have some pretty good guns but 500FPS can still sting like a forgeter.

Dude 500 fps is pretty high for a pistol. I also have my sniper which is about 450-480. Most people where i will play have about 250 fps pistols and about the same fps for snipers. I will also be carrying 2 other pistols in my backpack. I think i'm pretty set... so idk what ur talking about

Its not like hes fighting a actual war or anything, yes people there will have some pretty good guns but 500FPS can still sting like a forgeter.
500 fps is high as forget for any airsoft gun

500 fps is high as forget for any airsoft gun
Thats what i thought! lol

Im thinking about painting my sniper in OD green and tan. Any thoughts?

EDIT: Also, what are some good brands for snipers $175 and down?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 09:52:22 AM by MrLoganator111 »

wtf made you waste your money on that nasty thing?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 02:12:59 PM by brad block »

wtf made you waste your money on that nasty thing?
Lol what's nasty about that? It was about $60 btw, not too bad.

sting? nahhh; 500+ gets bb's lodged in your body at close and sometimes mid ranges

Dude 500 fps is pretty high for a pistol. I also have my sniper which is about 450-480. Most people where i will play have about 250 fps pistols and about the same fps for snipers. I will also be carrying 2 other pistols in my backpack. I think i'm pretty set... so idk what ur talking about
no 500 fps is too loving high. Where I live, state laws say you can't have full-auto guns past 401 in competitions/organized events, so when I said you can't do stuff with it I was being serious-- unless your laws are different. Where I live the minimum engagement distance for anything 401+ is 50 feet, and using a pistol at that range is hard.

290-350 is perfect for pistols since 350 is the usual CQC limit, your pistol kills it

EDIT: Also, what are some good brands for snipers $175 and down?
UTG, JG
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 01:43:33 PM by Zloff »

sting? nahhh; 500+ gets bb's lodged in your body at close and sometimes mid ranges
no 500 fps is too loving high. Where I live, state laws say you can't have full-auto guns past 401 in competitions/organized events, so when I said you can't do stuff with it I was being serious-- unless your laws are different. Where I live the minimum engagement distance for anything 401+ is 50 feet, and using a pistol at that range is hard.

290-350 is perfect for pistols since 350 is the usual CQC limit, your pistol kills it
UTG, JG
Oh i understand now. We dont have those laws here. At the place that im going i cant use the pistol closer than 50 feet, but thats actually pretty close. I can hit that while holding it 1 handed.

Oh i understand now. We dont have those laws here. At the place that im going i cant use the pistol closer than 50 feet, but thats actually pretty close. I can hit that while holding it 1 handed.
It doesn't shoot metal bbs, right?

get a loooooad of this guy

he didn't say what he's hitting-- probably the broad side of a barn

a sniper + a pistol that you can only use at 50+ feet, what are you going to do when enemies are close?