7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4497895 times)

Double post cuz im a dork

I wonder what the roleplays would be like...
"glub glub glub," I say, as I guide your throbbing rooster into one of my gills

One more cause I like you guys

That's like putting a richard in your nose, what.

And that is how my oc died

I just finished wathing How To Train Your Dragon 1. I fell in love with Toothless and I couldn't stop thinking sbout Ippy every time Toothless was on the screen, lol.
If you really liked that, you should watch the TV series Race to the Edge. It's a really fun, yet dark addition to the Dreamworks HTTYD franchise, and it's amazing. Netflix is the best way, but there's probably other ways to see it. I would love to be able to discuss it with someone else.

If you really liked that, you should watch the TV series Race to the Edge. It's a really fun, yet dark addition to the Dreamworks HTTYD franchise, and it's amazing. Netflix is the best way, but there's probably other ways to see it. I would love to be able to discuss it with someone else.
I'd love to given that I'm basically the resident HTTYD fanboy however I haven't actually seen any of the episodes yet. I've seen the first season of the regular tv series and i'm still kinda working through the 2nd season.

I'd love to given that I'm basically the resident HTTYD fanboy however I haven't actually seen any of the episodes yet. I've seen the first season of the regular tv series and i'm still kinda working through the 2nd season.
I realized a bit late that this was the third season, so I'll be watching it then going back to the first. Although the first two don't seem as promising as this one, I may have my expectations set too high for them.

Just sent the last payment for my suit guys

Its happening