Author Topic: Boomerangdog is dead.  (Read 37583 times)

The only people saying "we're not sure it might be true" are afraid to look like a richard by calling bullstuff.

You are being an ass to even post this. You must like the word "elaborate".
It is merely a leaving post, but the main idea to get across was that he has died and you have no need to contact him anymore, because he won't be on again.

Also, my wife just got home so I can now take a picture. Just hold on a little bit.

Honey the 10 year olds on blockland forums don't believe our son is dead lets take pictures holding up signs for them!

You realize if you were really an adult and this really happened your wife would be running out the door and never coming back.

wasn't he doing that LP on minecraft with that other guy minotaur
i mean that was like a week ago and he was fine

Freeze, your avatar made me lol
I loving died when I saw it...hilarious

Not to be a heartless bastard and ask for a pic of a dead body, but it's practically boom's last resort. So where's the pic?

Boomer, why couldn't you have just left?

You didn't need to be so elaborate with your "I'm leaving" post.

You could of just left like all the others before you, but no.

Now you're just that dipstuff who pretended to be his father telling the forums that he died in an elaborate attempt to cause a huge stuffstorm before he left.
Why dont you SHUT THE forget UP AND GTFO

hey look another supersnake117

somebody forgot to take their anger management medication today

spy is ded.
sooprais big not

Very mature, what a nice way to deal with things.

We should all be like this guy. Telling every body to shut the forget up and GTFO when they see something they don't like or get angry at something.

Lol

Calm down bro
were trying to feel sad right?

???
instaed of

Boomer, why couldn't you have just left?

You didn't need to be so elaborate with your "I'm leaving" post.

You could of just left like all the others before you, but no.

Now you're just that dipstuff who pretended to be his father telling the forums that he died in an elaborate attempt to cause a huge stuffstorm before he left.
this bullstuff

Very mature, what a nice way to deal with things.

We should all be like this guy. Telling every body to shut the forget up and GTFO when they see something they don't like or get angry at something.

Someone DIED

this is most likley not bullstuff

and he is being a friend by calling this bullstuff
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 10:03:53 AM by blockguy123 »

checked posts, there IS a three-day gap in his activity.

RIP boomerangdog
he will be missed

Loling at all the people trying to think it might be true.

If your son really had died you would have more to do than attempt to prove it to online people you don't know, assuming you were stupid/random enough to post that he was dead if it was real you wouldn't be so needy to make sure everyone believes you.

"omg my son died"
"omg no he didnt"
"I MUST PROVE IT TO YOU BECAUSE THAT IS THE FIRST THING ON MY MIND AT THIS HORRIBLE TIME"

hey look another supersnake117

MY BAD GUYS THIS IS PROBABLY A friend TEST

WE FAILED

were trying to feel sad right?

???
instaed of

this bullstuff
Sorry for expressing my belief that this is all bullstuff.

I'll conform to your totaliatarianistic belief that opinions should be immediately met with hate and anger.