Author Topic: Hawken Open Beta  (Read 1621 times)

So far, it has no overlay support, due to the way the launcher works. I hope this gets fixed.

As for Steam support itself, it's not on Steam nor Greenlight. I think they plan on doing everything themselves, which is unfortunate for us users but hey, a fun game is a fun game.

Edit: Seems you can run the game without the launcher, allowing you to use the overlay, however, the game will not update this way.
Really sucks that they aren't using steam support, I'll still probably try it out, but I'm sure a lot of people won't because of it. :P

Starting to get used to the game. Just difficult to save up enough monies to unlock that scout mech I've been leveling up so I can actually customize it.

The free-to-play marketing setup looks extremely like LoL's. Want that cool mech in Hawken? Save up over 6k or spend $5! Want that new champ in LoL? Save up over 6k or spend $5!

This is a good thing though. Gives people a reason to give them money, while still making it fair for the people who refuse to.

i was mvp for my first two matches
is this game really that easy or did the two or three years of playing SLAI finally pay off

(also this game is delicious everyone should play it)

Starting to get used to the game. Just difficult to save up enough monies to unlock that scout mech I've been leveling up so I can actually customize it.
The free-to-play marketing setup looks extremely like LoL's. Want that cool mech in Hawken? Save up over 6k or spend $5! Want that new champ in LoL? Save up over 6k or spend $5!
This is a good thing though. Gives people a reason to give them money, while still making it fair for the people who refuse to.
i have like 4500 pay-to-play munnies for some reason
i think it's because i signed up forever ago when it was first announced though

i was mvp for my first two matches
is this game really that easy or did the two or three years of playing SLAI finally pay off

(also this game is delicious everyone should play it)
i have like 4500 pay-to-play munnies for some reason
i think it's because i signed up forever ago when it was first announced though
Yeah the graphics are amazing w/o taking up a bunch of my comp's performance.
And yes it is really easy to get mvp cuz everyone else sucks

want 6000 hawken monies?

there's a code to redeem
machinimech

Bump.

So THAT'S where the 5000 hawken monies came from...
And that's also why there was some monies on my Paypal too.

Hi There,

We have discovered that we incorrectly charged you tax for your recent HAWKEN virtual currency purchase. We have corrected the error that caused this tax to be applied and we are issuing a refund for the amount of the tax that was charged.

The refund will be applied to your account no later than January 4 and will appear as a credit on your upcoming monthly billing statement. We are also applying 5000 bonus HAWKEN credits to your game account today.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at http://hawkensupport.livegamer.com/.

Please accept our apologies for this mistake. Thanks so much for your understanding.

Best Regards,
 Hawken Billing Support Team

I wasn't even aware of the fact they charged me tax. lol

Nice support.