Author Topic: TEEN BOAT!™  (Read 1300 times)

http://teenboatcomics.com/comic/book01/chap01-pg01/

get ready to go on a magical journey. there's also songs if you want some background music for this enchanting experience

apparently someone named john green worked on this too and it's awful enough for me to believe that it's "fault in our stars" john green

are you sure this isn't satire? cus that's what it looks like

John green seems like the kind of guy to make a satire comic like this.

are you sure this isn't satire? cus that's what it looks like

i don't think someone would spend this much time on a satire comic

john green reminds me of Edward Snowden

I would, satire is fun.

people do stuff like that all the time. e.g. the onion

you guys are aware of how many awful webcomics there are, right? ctrl alt del, billy the heretic, shortpacked, etc

it could be satire but it's not hard to believe that this might be for real if you look at those other things

But those are made by egotistical handicaps who think they're funny.

This is made by a smart man who knows what he is doing and is most likely making a satire comic

Nearly every one of the cliches it utilizes are laid on really heavy so I feel like it's not a completely serious affair.

lmao this is super obviously satire.
i have no idea about john green's writing, but mentalfloss is really entertaining and informative to watch so i only have positive things to say about him lol

lmao this is super obviously satire.
i have no idea about john green's writing, but mentalfloss is really entertaining and informative to watch so i only have positive things to say about him lol
And Crash Course, good stuff man.