Durr-hurr
0 (0%)
Maximum durr
0 (0%)
Ultimate hurr
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 11, 2014, 07:41:23 AM

Author Topic: Buttman!'s Endless Zombies!|  (Read 38811 times)

And if you are a badmin, it is your fault.

You can't just judge me in game automatically, now lets stop this pointless flame war, OK?
Yes, I can. Like I've said at least 4 times now, how you act on the forums, or any other site, is going to reflect how you act on Blockland, or any other video game. Administrators, and players, are going to judge you based on how they see you act, in this case in-game and the forums. If you're an idiot in-game and/or on the forums, they can ban you or choose not to grant you Admin, and that is entirely your fault. They will also judge you by your reputation, which is also your fault. This isn't a "flame war", it's a debate.

Yes, I can. Like I've said at least 4 times now, how you act on the forums, or any other site, is going to reflect how you act on Blockland, or any other video game. Administrators, and players, are going to judge you based on how they see you act, in this case in-game and the forums. If you're an idiot in-game and/or on the forums, they can ban you or choose not to grant you Admin, and that is entirely your fault. They will also judge you by your reputation, which is also your fault. This isn't a "flame war", it's a debate.
Words like "handicap" and "Stupid" were said to me.

Words like "handicap" and "Stupid" were said to me.
... your point?

Wait wooah.

Blake1, when I am not admin on a server I act playfully and such, but when I am an admin on a server and something needs to be done I will start acting serious.

Like if you are at your job you must be serious and do your work. When I home, I notice that Riddler has not taken over my country and so therefore I am free to act however I want. (Within legal standards)

Wait wooah.

Blake1, when I am not admin on a server I act playfully and such, but when I am an admin on a server and something needs to be done I will start acting serious.

Like if you are at your job you must be serious and do your work. When I home, I notice that Riddler has not taken over my country and so therefore I am free to act however I want. (Within legal standards)
Yes, but we are not talking about you, we're talking about Snake. I'm judging him by his posts, see my previous points. How he acts on the forums is how he's going to act in-game.

Blake1, I do not entirely agree with you, though I do not agree with Snaked either. I think Snake should be given a chance to play and prove himself, and if Snake can act mature enough in-game, he deserves to be treated equally to other potential administrators.
However, Snake's stupidity on these forums have proven that he either is an idiot or behaves silly. But Snake should be given a chance to prove otherwise.

Blake1, I do not entirely agree with you, though I do not agree with Snaked either. I think Snake should be given a chance to play and prove himself, and if Snake can act mature enough in-game, he deserves to be treated equally to other potential administrators.
There's a difference between Snake and other potential Administrators. Snake has a terrible reputation and is a general idiot. Other potential administrators, take their job and reputation seriously, and aren't idiots.

There's a difference between Snake and other potential Administrators.
Well Snake should still be given an opportunity to act more mature.

Well Snake should still be given an opportunity to act more mature.
We've given him chances, time after time. He's failed so many times I cannot even count. 2 dramas just on his stupidity. I don't think he needs any more chances until he can show he can be more mature.

Admin Apps!
Certain apps may not be in here because they are too poor to look at.

Admins apps reviewed from posts newer than 4/2/14.

Need 70%+ to be accepted.
70%-75% will give you trial admin for a few weeks. It may be recorded.
76%+ for official admin.

Denied. Next time try to make sure all your people recommend you. It's nice to have admins that are creative, but we also have non-admins that help us too. (62%)

stonemason
BL_ID: 29620

My timezone is GMT +9:30 (Central Australia)

I'm not sure if anyone can vouch for me. I have only looked after my own servers or done temporary servers with others that I don't seem to come across again. I haven't been on many dedicated servers on Blockland. I am Admin/trusted on a Minecraft server though. I don't abuse my power and seek fairness when there's a problem.

My reason for applying is I'm on quite a bit and sometimes there are bugs like when something isn't functioning (eg. doors stay open or won't open at all). Just today there was a troll and they ruined the game for me (and many others), so in that case, I'd be able to deal with them. I'm also in a different time zone, I'm guessing. So basically, when other admins aren't on, I can be (I could be wrong but that's usually the case because of my location).

Please list some recommendations.

Name: Biller (Ign)

BL_ID: 43126

Admin skills: I will protect your server from idiots and people that dont respect the rules and i will help you as well with some things you tell me to do.

Servers your an admin at:
1. Zedrow's server
2. Blue Rose's server
3. OutPact's server
4. Lieutantant Sharp's server
5. -Quote-'s server
6. Bondant's server
7. Spaceman (and some random numbers)'s server
8. FireVine's server
9. Bill Cyper's server
10. VeKum's server
11. Daniel.S's server
12. Mr.Queeba's server
13. ?Sir Info?'s server
14. Four (His old name was Sword)'S server
15. SugarMan's server
16. ShadowSwat (It use to be ShadowFox)'s server
17. TheYoungAvenger's server
18. Epic Warlus's server
And thats all.

Why do you want to be admin?: So i can help you in your servers and take care of them when your offline etc.

Denied. (51%) I don't like your reasoning at all. Most of our admins can take over the server. Is that why they are admin?? I do like the servers you have administrated, though.

Name. (Emerson)

BL_ID (31013)

Who recommends me?( Soroxion, BlockLander, NameisThis123, It's Boshi Time!, and FunkyMunkey.)

Timezone (Eastern Pacific Time)

Previous experience (NameIsThis123's Rocket  Jump Arena, gamn's Family RP (old), Weslo's RenderMan Survival, and ManlyMan's womanly challenge.)

Why do you want be to accepted: Well, I am just broadly a good admin, I take care of stuff that needs to be done. I am organized and a good builder. I am calm and far from immature, I am 16 years old and have been administrating crazy servers, I have been challenged as the only admin most of the time and take good care of my servers. I like to answer questions and help, I am not all about giving authority, I like to help. If I don't know the answer to a question I will definitely go out of my way to find it. I work very hard for others, I am on a lot, on weekends I am off most of the time. But as if the next 2 weeks I will be studying for mid-terms but I should be on enough time to do what is needed to be done. I am also fun and like to entertain the server, (not turn the server upside down).

Accepted. (71%) Part of your reasoning kind of concerns me, though.

Congrats Emerson!

Name: Biller (Ign)

BL_ID: 43126

Admin skills: I will protect your server from idiots and people that dont respect the rules and i will help you as well with some things you tell me to do.

Servers your an admin at:
1. Zedrow's server
2. Blue Rose's server
3. OutPact's server
4. Lieutantant Sharp's server
5. -Quote-'s server
6. Bondant's server
7. Spaceman (and some random numbers)'s server
8. FireVine's server
9. Bill Cyper's server
10. VeKum's server
11. Daniel.S's server
12. Mr.Queeba's server
13. ?Sir Info?'s server
14. Four (His old name was Sword)'S server
15. SugarMan's server
16. ShadowSwat (It use to be ShadowFox)'s server
17. TheYoungAvenger's server
18. Epic Warlus's server
And thats all.

Why do you want to be admin?: So i can help you in your servers and take care of them when your offline etc.
Sorry mate, but i was already accepted by ButtMan!. And i will fix my aplication.

Sorry mate, but i was already accepted by ButtMan!. And i will fix my aplication.
There, i updated the aplication for you.

I don't see your ID on the list.

I don't see your ID on the list.
???, buttman! still didnt added it.