Author Topic: System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - Easier static shape loading. Kitchen in works!  (Read 112092 times)

Neat. I'm thinking of doing neib's model house next, but i may take a break on making maps for now.
Ya! you need it!

Adding the converted bedroom saves in OP incase you dont have it
(credits to maxx for providing the saves)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/marfkhd2p3za5i2/Old+Saves.zip

Neat. I'm thinking of doing neib's model house next, but i may take a break on making maps for now.
You should get more people to work on this lad. then things will be a bit more faster

All we need is terrains and kitchen :D

All we need is terrains and kitchen :D
Yeah nobody ever likes Kitchen it was a cool map :c

Also why isn't this some default or dev supported feature?

Seriously you'd have terrain of old BL with the shaders and whatever was messing with the devs eradicated.

I remember right when maps kicked the bucket I had started on my own interior spaceship map.
Then two days later boom. Now I have ugly shaders.

I remember right when maps kicked the bucket I had started on my own interior spaceship map.
Then two days later boom. Now I have ugly shaders.
irk. i had just completed a "planet sized landfill" themed map the day before the update. felt so mad that i had worked really hard on this map and i couldnt even post it on the forums.

That's not a story line.

It does have an ending though. But this is Blockland, not Minecraft. Let's get back on topic.

I'm working on it. The part i'm currently on is extremely detailed, so the collisions are taking a long time. School isn't helping with that either. Once I get the fridge finished I should be able to get the others done very quickly.

its about 65% done

Glad to see that the Kitchen is 65% done.

Glad to see that the Kitchen is 65% done.

I think he means the fridge, could be wrong.

I would love to contribute to the growing collection of  StaticMaps, but I don't know how. I would apreciate to have some sort of Tutorial of how to make static shapes and port them to Blockland. And once again, Wrapperup, Thanks for saving Blockland!

this mod dosent work i tryed everything it no work

this mod dosent work i tryed everything it no work
Exhibit A of how not to submit a bug report.

Yes the OG Bedroom is released! Thank you!

THE NOSTALGIA!

IT'S SO GOOD!