Author Topic: how would you evaluate yourself?  (Read 4040 times)

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

ISFP
Introvert(33%)  Sensing(25%)  Feeling(82%)  Perceiving(56%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
    You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)
    You have heavy preference of Feeling over Thinking (82%)
    You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (56%)

Quote from:  that site
INTJ
Introvert(78%)  iNtuitive(25%)  Thinking(62%)  Judging(22%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

also

I used to forget crap a ton, til I started writing things on my hand.

I always have a pen in my pocket.
its mostly that im lazy
i remember lots of stuff but i just
aaaaa

I'm perfect in every way imaginable.

I always want to be right and I will continue arguments even when wrong.
I'm really narcissistic.

I'm pretty smart??
I'm a nice guy if you get to know me :-)
I'm a really good cook according to friends n family.

i meant i use "i" a lot. like a lot a lot.

it's a flaw because i really do. no druggie friends. I love my girlfriend a lot, but if she started smoking or doing any drugs I would drop her right there. I despise my family when they take non recommended doses of their meds i like them less and less. It's annoying that so many do it and it's annoying that so many people are meh about it.

Also i do not approve of any kind of starving for diet. lose 5 pounds in a month? too much. weight loss should be taken very slow. which is annoying. after helping someone with anorexia and bulimia (and she ended up stopping cutting herself and she stopped planning to kill herself thanks to me i guess) i just hate any kind of "you're not good enough" brother you 135 which is like 5 pounds over normal weight you're not fat jeez 

I don't approve of starving for diet either, that stuff's mad crazy. Good on you for helping her, that's really great and if I knew you IRL i would be very proud of you. That's a great thing you did. also, I hate the "you're not good enough" stuff too. My stepbrother thinks he's overweight when really he's not. Using "I" a lot is only bad when writing a story or an essay. Be expressive about it, just don't be overly pompous.

I don't approve of starving for diet either, that stuff's mad crazy. Good on you for helping her, that's really great and if I knew you IRL i would be very proud of you.

i guess the twist of my story is that the girl i saved and my girlfriend are the same people.

yes

pretty cool dude until i wanna slit your throat
no inbetween

pretty cool dude until i wanna slit your throat
no inbetween

sorta the same for me. I build up anger really fast.

i guess the twist of my story is that the girl i saved and my girlfriend are the same people.

yes

even better.

sorta the same for me. I build up anger really fast.
i do the same thing but i just take it out towards my family :(

i do the same thing but i just take it out towards my family :(

well thats not the way to do it

i take my anger out on the internet

well thats not the way to do it

i take my anger out on the internet
who else am i supposed to take it out on

who else am i supposed to take it out on

internet friends on steam

that's what i do

I generally take my anger out on the people I'm mad at
idk if that's the best way
but at least it means someone isn't gonna get confused and hurt when I act mad at them for no apparent reason

okay this may well end up a wall of text so bear with me

good:
  • i'm modest - this is mostly because of how self conscious i am but i'll talk about that later, and it comes off as a good thing to people around me so hey i'll roll with it. also writing this makes me feel uncomfortable because god damn do i sound like i'm bragging.
  • according to my friends and teachers i'm pretty damn smart, numbers back up that claim (4.5+ GPA and 34 on my ACTs which i'm pretty happy about) - i like to think of it more like a better willingness to learn than others because i really do love to learn but hey whatever floats your boat
  • really easy to get along with... i won't judge people until they give me reason to judge them, so i'm basically willing to be anyone's friend. this may or may not be a result of how easily i could be judged and the self consciousness revolving around that (jewish adopted gay kid checking in). as a result of this its also pretty hard to piss me off (mostly in real life. online i'll get pissed off all i like because it doesn't really have an effect on my real life)
  • focused - when i really need to get something done, i really do it
  • willing to help - i love helping people with stuff. if someone asks me to help them understand a concept about something that i know how to do as long as i'm not out-the-ass busy i'll do it. just how i am i guess.

bad:
  • i'm really introverted. like, really introverted. this stems off into a few problems:
  • super self conscious: as i mentioned before i am acutely aware of things i do that are wrong and how people see me as a result of these. example: earlier this year i messed up doing a problem out on the board in math class and spent the next 3 days wondering how dumb my math teacher thought i was now. also afraid of coming off as weird to others so i don't express myself at all.
  • quiet as hell: i don't talk to anyone. i have 2 people i'd consider friends in my school of like, 500 kids and the rest are just classmates to me. they only talk to me about school and stuff because that's all they know about me. i'm trying hard to break this habit but it's not working as of right now.
  • zero self confidence: might be a result of introversion consequence #1 but i'm not confident in myself at all and sometimes it costs me opportunities or just generally makes me mad at myself for not speaking up or something. can't think of any good examples other than the fact that i'm terrified of answering questions when we're going over homework and stuff in chem because i'm afraid that i'm wrong.
  • bottled up: a lot of the time as a result of being afraid of being judged and all i just bottle up all my emotions until i inevitably explode and usually that's at home and those are the good times but sometimes i'll just be in the middle of class and i'll start crying and i'm not sure why at the time but looking back it's just the buildup of so much stuff. especially prevalent when i've got a lot going on outside of school; i'm capable of handling the stress of school but add a lot of stuff on top of it and you've got a recipe for disaster
  • (not introversion-related) perfectionist: a lot of times i'll find myself correcting little things that don't seem to matter as much and are basically a waste of time and i don't know why but yeah i wish i could drop this sometimes

okay well that's about all i can think of
if you can't tell i love these topics because they let me dump all my emotions somewhere so sorry about that

i don't interact with people that much
my attention span is very short
i give up on stuff very easily, since my confidence and motivation drains really fast.

I tend to jokingly insult people (though I know it totally doesn't seem that way) with people I am comfortable with or can relate to.
I'm not a good friend because of that and because I'm not a very reliable or trustworthy person.
I'm also really lazy and unmotivated. And when I get upset, I would say stuff that I would normally not. I also can't apologize for something sometimes even though I completely want to. I guess I'm too embarrassed to apologize. I'm a giant hypocrite.
I'm just a really mean person to people that I like even though I don't mean it. It's extremely hard for me to open up to people.

I guess a good thing is that I know when I overstep my bounds, which is something I don't see much in a lot of people. Almost every time I ignore it though because I'm an idiot.