Author Topic: mr queeba : bigger text means bigger funnies  (Read 5768 times)

i edited the posts to remove the caps because if it is something that annoys people, what am i going to do, leave it the way it is, or actually fix it so that people arent annoyed by it when they read my posts in that thread?
i mean, maybe editing the posts wasnt the smartest idea like you're saying, but i just did that in case it actually annoyed some people. i really didnt really do anything wrong, its just that i dont want people to be annoyed when they read my posts because they're in all caps or whatever

i edited the posts to remove the caps because if it is something that annoys people, what am i going to do, leave it the way it is, or actually fix it so that people arent annoyed by it when they read my posts in that thread?
i mean, maybe editing the posts wasnt the smartest idea like you're saying, but i just did that in case it actually annoyed some people. i really didnt really do anything wrong, its just that i dont want people to be annoyed when they read my posts because they're in all caps or whatever
I can confirm this, I saw the posts before they were edited and they were just capitalized, no text scale or anything.
But really this topic is just grasping for straws, there's nothing wrong with him being excited about a video game release.
Sure if all of his posts consisted of nonsensical capitalized spamming it would be an issue, but this is just stupid to get upset over.

Also, isn't this thread a bit hypocritical? Just last month you used upper case lettering and size 40 text in your attempt at making a funny
[size=40pt ]わぁいTODD COWARDあかりTODD COWARD大好き[/size]

Also, isn't this thread a bit hypocritical? Just last month you used upper case lettering and size 40 text in your attempt at making a funny
yea but i was actually funny unlike you

I can confirm this, I saw the posts before they were edited and they were just capitalized, no text scale or anything.
But really this topic is just grasping for straws, there's nothing wrong with him being excited about a video game release.
Sure if all of his posts consisted of nonsensical capitalized spamming it would be an issue, but this is just stupid to get upset over.
no???? literally all of the op of queebas thread was size 30

What's Toxicology's problem? He seems very content being an idiot "ironically," but then he expects us to take him seriously when he decides he wants people to. I'm not sure why you're targeting Mr. Queeba in the way that you are. You could just ask Mr. Queeba to remove the big text if you dislike it. The fact that he went straight for character defamation without attempting to start a genuine dialogue is very symptomatic of Tumblr culture.

no???? literally all of the op of queebas thread was size 30
you sure????
This topic was posted today, the quotes being last edited if at all:

As you can see, only the first three images had the posts been edited.
I saw this topic when it was created, before a reply as even made.
Because I was curious to see if the original quotes had scaled text I checked them out, there were no different than the ones in the OP, there weren't scaled at all.

I literally just said earlier that toxicology sized them down to make them more readable. if we could get a moderator or someone to reveal the edit history.

the only text i changed the size of was in the OP, in which i edited the announcement of the splatfest to be normal size instead of the 30 or whatever point font there was.

What's Toxicology's problem? He seems very content being an idiot "ironically," but then he expects us to take him seriously when he decides he wants people to. I'm not sure why you're targeting Mr. Queeba in the way that you are. You could just ask Mr. Queeba to remove the big text if you dislike it. The fact that he went straight for character defamation without attempting to start a genuine dialogue is very symptomatic of Tumblr culture.
it's "humor"

This brother toxicology better cube up

you have good points i just don't understand why queeba edited the posts
"we hate your big text. get rid if it."
(gets rid of bix text)
"why'd you edit your posts are you some kind of pusillanimous individual?"

"we hate your big text. get rid if it."
(gets rid of bix text)
"why'd you edit your posts are you some kind of pusillanimous individual?"
jesus christ because if queeba truly believed none of the things he was doing was bad then he should've not edited it at all. he broke his own word

so what does it matter egghead

how does him "breaking his word" affect anything on this forum

how is that even something worth bringing up nobody liked his big text so he got rid if it good deal, now you're just trying your hardest to find some reason to pick on him