Author Topic: 14 year-old makes home-made clock, arrested for 'bringing a bomb to school'  (Read 26272 times)

actually if anything once everything started falling apart that kid took stuff like a champ

"All according to plan..."

This kid got invited to google, facebook, autodesk, twitter internship, and ofc the white house. All for making a clock, unbelievable. gg

This kid got invited to google, facebook, autodesk, twitter internship, and ofc the white house. All for making a clock, unbelievable. gg
brb making a clock

brb making a clock

Bring it into a school, turn it on with a set alarm, and hurl it into a classroom.

"
  • fficers said Ahmed was being “passive aggressive” in his answers to their questions, and didn’t have a “reasonable answer” as to what he was doing with the case. Investigators said the student told them that it was just a clock that he was messing around with.

Irving police officer James McLellan remarked:

We attempted to question the juvenile about what it was and he would simply only say it was a clock. He didn’t offer any explanation as to what it was for, why he created this device, why he brought it to school.

Why this reticence? Why didn’t Ahmed tell McLellan what he so readily told the international media: that he loved building things and had brought the clock to school to show to an engineering teacher?

In any case, he didn’t. After he was arrested (and released without charge), the Islamic victimhood machine kicked into high gear. Ahmed’s father, Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed, lamented:

He just wants to invent good things for mankind. But because his name is Mohamed and because of Sept. 11, I think my son got mistreated."

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/dallas-county/2015/09/15/irving-isd-student-detained-for-device-resembling-bomb/72339246/

"
  • fficers said Ahmed was being “passive aggressive” in his answers to their questions, and didn’t have a “reasonable answer” as to what he was doing with the case. Investigators said the student told them that it was just a clock that he was messing around with.

Irving police officer James McLellan remarked:

We attempted to question the juvenile about what it was and he would simply only say it was a clock. He didn’t offer any explanation as to what it was for, why he created this device, why he brought it to school.

Why this reticence? Why didn’t Ahmed tell McLellan what he so readily told the international media: that he loved building things and had brought the clock to school to show to an engineering teacher?

In any case, he didn’t. After he was arrested (and released without charge), the Islamic victimhood machine kicked into high gear. Ahmed’s father, Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed, lamented:

He just wants to invent good things for mankind. But because his name is Mohamed and because of Sept. 11, I think my son got mistreated."

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/dallas-county/2015/09/15/irving-isd-student-detained-for-device-resembling-bomb/72339246/

Author: Jason Whitely

seems like an unbiased and reliable source

I guess he choked up when talking to the officer, and couldn't say anything more than "it was just a clock"

wtf then why did you say theres no image released
I said that before I found the image, like I said.

Y'know I'm starting to think that they didn't actually think he had a bomb.
They didn't get as far away from him as possible, like any rational human would do when there's a bomb.
They didn't evacuate the school, like any rational human would do when there's a bomb.
They didn't call the bomb squad, like any rational human would do when there's a bomb.
They put him, and the clock, in an office, which any rational human wouldn't do when there's a bomb.
Then they just waited there for the police to arrive. Then they put the clock in the same car as the police. Then they took the clock to the police station. Like absolutely no rational human being would do when there's a bomb.
And then they took pictures of it. There's just way too loving much that was done wrong here.

Yeah that totally looks like a bomb

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/16/us/texas-student-ahmed-muslim-clock-bomb/
    -'When Ahmed was called out of class, he said he was brought into a room with four police officers, one of whom said,    "Yup. That's who I thought it was."'

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/northwest-dallas-county/headlines/20150915-irving-ninth-grader-arrested-after-taking-homemade-clock-to-school.ece
     -'They led Ahmed into a room where four other police officers waited. He said an officer he’d never seen before leaned back in his chair and remarked: “Yup. That’s who I thought it was.”'

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/09/16/they-thought-it-was-a-bomb-ahmed-mohamed-texas-9th-grader-arrested-after-bringing-a-home-built-clock-to-school/
     -'But the English teacher kept the clock, and during sixth period, Mohamed was pulled out of class by the principal and a police officer. They took him to a room where four other officers were waiting. When he entered, one officer leaned back in his chair and said, “That’s who I thought it was,” Mohamed told MSNBC.'

woah racial profiling

I can't wait to bring my new clock to school