Author Topic: Message to Setro  (Read 26270 times)

I would just like to take credit for the idea of the setro bashing gifs
my topic

too bad people never did the other ideas I posted.

god damn dat ego

I really don't get how setro is in the wrong here. From what I've gather, he's tired of people making child research jokes about him. I really don't get why he's being chain bashed so hard.

Why don't you both drop it, I would find it very benefitial for you to drop the whole, 'LUL, LETS MAKE FUN OF SENTRU, THEN LETS COMPLAIN WHEN SENTRU TAKES DOWN A VIDEOU FOR UZ SHOWING HEES FAEC.'.

You seriously both are like Two High-School Cheerleaders which are fighting eachother for whom will manage to become the School's rich Jock's Girlfriend, both of you attacking eachother turn after turn doing everything possible for you to cripple the other's position and you 'Gentlemen' have never even bothered to come to a conclusion/understanding, you both just do not want to stop this Silly non-sense, you will only stop bickering with eachother once one of you has emerged Victorious from your 'Battlefield'.

Both of you had to prepare and realise the Unforeseen Consequences (Pun intended) of your actions, you both have people with or against you yet you persist, both of you not giving up on this pointless endeavor.

'Weak people Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intellegent people Ignore.'

Why don't you both drop it, I would find it very benefitial for you to drop the whole, 'LUL, LETS MAKE FUN OF SENTRU, THEN LETS COMPLAIN WHEN SENTRU TAKES DOWN A VIDEOU FOR UZ SHOWING HEES FAEC.'.

You seriously both are like Two High-School Cheerleaders which are fighting eachother for whom will manage to become the School's rich Jock's Girlfriend, both of you attacking eachother turn after turn doing everything possible for you to cripple the other's position and you 'Gentlemen' have never even bothered to come to a conclusion/understanding, you both just do not want to stop this Silly non-sense, you will only stop bickering with eachother once one of you has emerged Victorious from your 'Battlefield'.

Both of you had to prepare and realise the Unforeseen Consequences (Pun intended) of your actions, you both have people with or against you yet you persist, both of you not giving up on this pointless endeavor.

are you a alt of setro

are you a alt of setro

No, I am quite sure that I have bought this Video-Game only once, therefore have only a single account.

I also quite sure that I do not have posted Pictures of myself anywhere in these Forums for everyone to see.

Trust me, if you've been here longer to see it you would understand.
Setro is a general idiot.

Also this was bumped by the "ever so gr8 AdinX" so it kinda died down a bit.

I really don't get how setro is in the wrong here. From what I've gather, he's tired of people making child research jokes about him. I really don't get why he's being chain bashed so hard.
[/quote
Maybe because attacked servers and had a drama on him nearly every week among other things.

my topic

too bad people never did the other ideas I posted.
How to: Not bump a drama

No, I am quite sure that I have bought this Video-Game only once, therefore have only a single account.

I also quite sure that I do not have posted Pictures of myself anywhere in these Forums for everyone to see.

Suspicion level just gained one point.

"Sure, lets forgive Setro for all this stuff he's done to other people, at least persay, for the umpteenth time. Maybe we can forgive him again when he does the same thing. Rather, we should let his actions go unreported."

There's at least nine topics about Setro's antics that range from spam to DOS attacks. If you want to let those slide, then something's wrong with you.

Didn't notice this

Sounds very suspicious if you ask me.

my topic
*ego expands in the background*

*ego expands in the background*
Reasons why I shouldn't be posting at 3am: common sense out the door
didn't even look at the most recent post, just knew that it was on the front page

Reasons why I shouldn't be posting at 3am: common sense out the door
didn't even look at the most recent post, just knew that it was on the front page
it's 1:48 pm