Author Topic: So according to Future im a hacker  (Read 1389 times)

I went onto Future's Grapple Sniper TDM and for fun i decided to post a link to a website, around a minute later everybody's tools in the game were replaced with the default tools; hammer, wrench and the printer. Of course since nobody else could have done it but the guy who posted a random link i was instantly blamed by Future. Now at this point I'd say he's etheir trying to make me look bad and have an excuse to ban me or he actually thinks it was me causing this glitch (etheir way he's a twat), so I try to join again and for stuffs i post the link again, I understand that this could be seen as provocative but there's quite a bit of flaws with Future's reasoning (if he's not being a little stuff intentionally, which is unlikely) 1.) no hacker would activate their program by something as conspicous as a link. 2.) to the extend of my knowledge, editing a minigame on a server where you're not admin would require you to etheir be controlling the host's computer or to generate the admin password. Both of which are simply not worth it. 3.) you can damn bet that if i hated somebody and I could control their server I would do a lot more to it then change the items in the minigame for a short period of time. In conclusion: Future is trying to find excuses to ban me.
for the record "namenaro" is my alt:

seem he beat me to it:
So today, OrangeMan came on my server and after a while he stated he was a pro hacker and all of a sudden everyone's weapons changed to the default ones and Orange responded immediately and said "Tgat wasn't me." He and Apak had said that that was a coincidence and I banned OrangeMan for 1 minute. During that time everything was normal but when he came back on, everyones weapons changed to the default ones again and he and Apak claimed it was a coincidence but it had never happened until he came on and so he tried to come on with his alt and started doing the same thing again but when he or his alts weren't there it never happened with him on. Coincidence? I do not have picture proof of this because I closed the server because his other alt came on and I couldn't figure out which was him.
lmfao

it's safe to say that most people who have the ranking mod enabled on their server are handicapped

you can damn bet that if i hated somebody and I could control their server I would do a lot more to it then change the items in the minigame for a short period of time.
so, if you could ruin someone you don't like's server, you'd take the oppertunity?

bit cruel

it's safe to say that most people who have the ranking mod enabled on their server are handicapped
pretty much sums it up.

seem he beat me to it:lmfao
sounds like someone was framing you
who were the admins on the other time?

sounds like someone was framing you
who were the admins on the other time?
only him

I have never seen him done that before. One of the rules is to not accuse people for hacking. I'm an admin on the server, I wasn't on the server when this happened

seem he beat me to it:lmfao
lmfao. I hope he realizes is what he said is actually /impossible/, the only way that can happen is due to the host being an idiot andframing that nonsense, or a due to a backdoor i a crap-on he installed.

3.) you can damn bet that if i hated somebody and I could control their server I would do a lot more to it then change the items in the minigame for a short period of time.
Note to self: Never give you power.

So it seems that you said that you were a "pro hacker" as a joke and he took it seriously and banned you.
He did the same thing to me about a month ago.

so, if you could ruin someone you don't like's server, you'd take the oppertunity?

bit cruel
Well I sure wouldn't take the time to gain control of somebody's computer just to edit the items in a minigame