Author Topic: GreyField (I Am Awake: Act 2) Let's get this show on the road  (Read 5734 times)

Hey guys, out of paper. So I decided to drive all the way to Texas to get some. LOL

shes gonna pry it from comr4des cold dead hands

shes gonna pry it from comr4des cold dead hands
cause of death: diabetes

You decide to look at the map. The territories are marked as followed.

O-B: Oswald Barrier (The power shield in the trench like valley you escaped from)

F: Farm. (The location of the farm you found your shotgun and shield. You also met Snno there.)

C: The city (Not much you know about it. Other than you don't like it there.)

A-T: Apollo's Trench ( A deep massive divide between Greyfield and the remaining nations)

GL?
RC??

Just a punt:

GL - Goo Lake (Wild guess, but it seems to fit the in with the old story)
RC - Rebel Camp

Those two points are marked to be mysterious

Oh wait one

RC is indeed rebel camp

I'll be able to update again Sunday or Monday

I'm in Louisiana and I didn't expect my road trip to be so long.

OP is home and now has access to her scanner

Roll up map and walk outside
You should think it over a recharge or something
You bundle away the map and you step outside the tent. You seen rebel humans and robots fussing over the tents and camp preparations. Snno continued to lounge on her box and stretched out like a cat. Captain Coat sat under a dark tree puffing furiously on his pipe. The temperature outside was cold. The country sides was nice. an the plants were singing and the birds and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky???

Other than the chatter and servo noises made by the robots and people, these plains were pretty quiet.

ask snno what she thinks of the situation
then go ask the cap'n

You walk to Snno and block her sun.

"How's living going for yah"

"Oh, it's doing f- Oh, I see what you did there."

You got off on a good start. You were practicing your speech skills and starting of the conversation with a joke. That was something the Captain had taught you. Given that Snno was dragged in to a lot of things over the past days, you wanted to hear her thoughts.

"So..., We're in this safe place now. I mean, the safest it can get... how are you feeling? I mean, how has this whole situation affected you so far..."

"It's nothing I'm not familiar with. There's all sorts of crap going on all over this grey land. It's saddening, but you find your way around the harsh life."

1. Continue Conversation

2. Do something else

if this bitch is gonna be all cryptic instead of straightforward, do something else

if this bitch is gonna be all cryptic instead of straightforward, do something else
like a passive-agressive post on facebook?
yeah forget that bitch

You abruptly end the conversation with Snno. She gave you a curious look as you looked around at the camp.

There was a large Vessel and some sort of powercrane lifting boxes and dropping more people off. Apparently this place functions as a drop site.

The Captain had begun to snore. Smoke going into his lungs with each breath and it coming back out... That can't be healthy, and didn't you overhear him preaching to Snno about hard work earlier?

wow. i was expecting at least a bye, leaving in the middle of a conversation is just rude.

anyway, go ask the captain what he thinks of the situation