Author Topic: >BLOC - WE'VE MADE AN ALLAINCE, JOIN WEST AFRICA - Cold War Nation "Simulator."  (Read 56213 times)

Mikoyan, what you have to do is try and get foreigners to invest. Afterwards, just seize the loving investments.
rude

as the official biggest nation of the alliance don't listen to him and build a hospital

be a military junta and recruit twice every turn at untapped for that military and dow some guy who forgot about the game and kill his afk nation for loads of money and gdp

always invest in weapons but keep the raw materials around 13-15 so you can always afford a hospital

do not be afraid of negative growth

wow I already did AFRICAN THINGS

Mikoyan, what you have to do is try and get foreigners to invest. Afterwards, just seize the loving investments.

Then build up your army and industrialize. Make mines and get raw material.

Also sell blood diamonds.

how to overturn your country in 7 easy steps

wow I already did AFRICAN THINGS
how did you lose 15 gdp in 5 minutes without recruiting
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 03:37:03 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

the right question is what am _I_ doing

built hospital and recruited once, now at 19k army

I fired some soldiers is that good

I fired some soldiers is that good
no that is the opposite of good when you have full manpower

did a bit of training

'training level: poor'

yeahhhh

did a bit of training

'training level: poor'

yeahhhh
training costs a stuffload of money if you want to get from undisciplined to elite
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 03:44:40 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

NEWSCAST
Nordic-Bro NAP
After a period of heightened tensions, the CNU has decided to sign a non-aggression pact with the Nordic Union. Do not, and I mean do NOT attack any loving Nordic Union states. If you do you're out of the alliance.
Che Guevara MDP
The Che Guevara League requests a Mutual Defense Pact. They're pretty big so we should probably enter it if we're ready to support them.

Che Guevara MDP
The Che Guevara League requests a Mutual Defense Pact. They're pretty big so we should probably enter it if we're ready to support them.
They have an MDP with Comintern so we probably should do it.

of course we should do it, the more allies the less chance of us being killed