Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1304558 times)

Lucky, the first look I got was Yoraiz0r's Set, I'll admit the glowing eyes are awesome.

i fought all three mechanical bosses at once, no drop
fought golem around 6 times
no drop

lazure's set escapes me

Red's Full Dev Set.
-awesome chinese house-
Just obtained it after I killed Skeletron Prime in my Expert world for the first time.
First of all, forget about that set, holy stuff that house style, i love it.
Second of all, wow the luck, i haven't seen any dev set so far, killed some expert mode hardmode bosses by now, but still nothing. :C

I just have will's set, which looks kind of silly
friend was using the wings for a while until we got another set of ice though

so they started work on 1.3.1

do crystal shards only grow in hardmode? or is it because i have background walls on them? i made a crystal shard farm in pre-hardmode, and nothing seems to br growing, did i do something wrong?

please note: i have hardmode items because i traded with a friend
id also like a few tips on how to easily kill medusas if anyone minds me asking

I'm pretty sure they only grow in hardmode

Medusas can't petrify you if their animation is interrupted, so you just have to deal constant damage when one appears and it'll die without causing much damage.

I'm pretty sure they only grow in hardmode

Medusas can't petrify you if their animation is interrupted, so you just have to deal constant damage when one appears and it'll die without causing much damage.
hardmode only

that box might not be big enough, as it needs to turn into an underground hallow biome
looks like you got the underground part right though, my friend tried to put a farm near the surface

that box might not be big enough, as it needs to turn into an underground hallow biome
looks like you got the underground part right though, my friend tried to put a farm near the surface
oh

also, just checked, looks like you have a 6x6 outer and a 5x5 inner square of pearlstone?
so you're up to 61ish blocks, I think you need at least 80 in an area to make it a biome

wasn't it 300 blocks per biome

am i the only one who think it's useless to create a crystal shard farm?

if you just go to a underground hallow biome and spend about 5 minutes there, you can easily get like 80-100 crystals