Poll

?

Good
0 (0%)
eh Your gettin there
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: *DELETED*  (Read 1844 times)

« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 12:36:24 PM by tkepahama »

It looks like it will turn out like your Kino project.

It looks like it will turn out like your Kino project.
Thanks, and I had to restart my Kino project, I messed up on the height of the plates.

Thanks, and I had to resart my Kino project, I messed up on the height of the plates.
That wasn't a good thing.

This makes me feel like blockland has no hope for quality stuff anymore...

This makes me feel like blockland has no hope for quality stuff anymore...
Too bad.

Too bad.
Too bad? What. That's not even a logical response to what I said. Keep practicing but please don't post material unless you have something worthwhile to see.

Too bad? What. That's not even a logical response to what I said. Keep practicing but please don't post material unless you have something worthwhile to see.
Appearantly you don't get what the title of the post means, it means MAKING. So you don't know what it will look like until it is finished.

Give him a freaking break. He's new.

Give him a freaking break. He's new.
Obviously. I would give him a break but he likes to brag about his so called "skill" at building. It bothers me when people claim to be able to build better things than another person when that person has sunk a huge amount of time and effort into a build and then some one like this makes something that makes my stuff look like a work of art.

Obviously. I would give him a break but he likes to brag about his so called "skill" at building. It bothers me when people claim to be able to build better things than another person when that person has sunk a huge amount of time and effort into a build and then some one like this makes something that makes my stuff look like a work of art.
I am not bragging about my so called "Skill" and btw I am kinda new to the forums but not to the game, I got this game over a year ago...so Yosher is right about the new thing for the forums.  I am not trying to say that I am good at building better than everyone but I am just a bit better than average at building ok? So you don't have to get on my ass about it.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 12:34:04 PM by tkepahama »

...but I am just a bit better than average at building ok? So you don't have to get on my ass about it.

You just proved his point.  You definitely aren't.  All I see is a ton of spam with the same color when you could have used many different bricks to conserve brick count and space.

I see it says "making" but even for a start, you could have done better.  Much better.  Just use larger bricks and more color.

bit better than average at building ok? So you don't have to get on my ass about it.

notice the spam in the identified areas.
if you were "above average" this wouldnt be an issue.