Poll

What should we do about the doors?

Stick with admin only JVS
Switch to Legacy Doors

Author Topic: Jasa's CRP  (Read 37865 times)

It is. Maybe a steroid drug of a sort?

There could be 3 items.
One that when you eat it you get taller by .1 or something.
One that when you eat it you get wider by .1.
And one that makes you longer aka fatter by .1.

It is. Maybe a steroid drug of a sort?
Yeah, but it should cost a lot.
Tall, skinny criminals vs short, fat cops.
The rivalry grows!
And maybe if different body types could have different advantages? Like if short stocky people could take more damage but taller people could run faster.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 12:09:17 AM by Tømpson »

I am so ready for this to open! Very excited!

Tall, skinny criminals vs short, fat cops.
The rivalry grows!
What's next, all the tall skinny people are black? That's tribal!

Also 4pm cst, right?

Server opens in 30 minutes. First 10 people to connect get $500 to kickstart the non-existent economy!

30 minutes in and we already have 26 players!

It's nice seeing higher-quality servers actually rise above the lower-quality ones.

The EXP system is sluggish horror, that's the only thing that's wrong with this CityRPG in my opinion.

The EXP system is sluggish horror, that's the only thing that's wrong with this CityRPG in my opinion.

Well once people start to get to the higher ranks, everything works out, otherwise nobody is the lower level.

I got tired of mining trees and rocks and gaining no EXP for about an hour and a half.

I got tired of mining trees and rocks and gaining no EXP for about an hour and a half.
There's other jobs you can start with.

Well I was hoping to become a shop owner mainly.

I have no way of telling if I'm getting anywhere near an XP level-up, which just makes it worse.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 02:04:22 AM by Conservative »

Just a couple of things
the /help buy command does not work
is there a way to see what jobs spawn with? It would be nice to know because it really influences my job choice.
are there any height restrictions?

Also with a city this big it would be nice if jobs that require 20exp or more to have a grapple.
Also how to get tall again I ate and Im still tiny
Almost impossible to catch criminals on foot if you are short and fat. Very annoying and boring.
Again also, the ticks are long and for criminals it is unappealing and boring to have to wait to get out of jail instead of leave and come back later, making them bored. Don't want to be too realistic or else it would not be very fun to play.
Again again also, for the police chief there is only one spawn in the less crowded side of town is it possible to have a spawn at every police station?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 09:46:50 AM by Tally »