Author Topic: SylvanorII, id 26784 - Impersonator  (Read 1558 times)

Hi, i just wanted to say that man has the same same as me (II), he creates some mess in some servers, it's not me, he also pretend i stole his name, but it will be easy to prove i use Sylvanor since like, 3 years? (but heh, he has SylvanorII, i have Sylvanor. First to be here, first to take what i want, know the rule no?)

I have noting against the dude, i dont know him and i dont want to know him, but i don't respect someone saying i stole his name. Maybe he like Sylvanor, but i made this topic just to say it's not me.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 07:38:12 PM by Ephialtes »

Okay, and why did you post it twice?

Okay, and why did you post it twice?
He probably didn't do that on purpose eh? It happens when you double-click and your browser/internet is slow for a bit.
I doubt it's personal and he just wanted 'Sylvanor'. Then he saw the name was taken and took 'SylvanorII' instead of a completely different name which is just stupid.

Sorry for the dual post, of course, it's an issue :P

What's "Sylvanor" a reference to?
and why can't people take more original names?

I like it. Also, your isnt more original.

Impersonators crave attention, especially the ones who try to impersonate some more well known users.

my name is the pinnacle of originality

I like it. Also, your isnt more original.
My ingame name is King of the Bill, I haven't run into many folks who would use that.
My forum name is admittedly a little bit more common. I found one YourBuddyBill on a site that I never go to. I'm actually surprised more people don't use this one.
But in all seriousness, is yours a reference to something or someone?

I have the most original name here
get at me