Author Topic: who's in the clique?  (Read 7630 times)

Mike Myers is in the group. If you want to know anything I can message him

beachbum is actually a clique member dont let him fool you
I am? Was MicroEdge suppose to give me my invite?

Daily Reminder to Clique Members:

Betrayal will result in castration, so please keep Clique matters private

Derp: hey what's up guys

IkeTheGeneric is now Online.

IkeTheGeneric: oh great its derp again -__-

I am? Was MicroEdge suppose to give me my invite?
dont pretend, i heard you talking with him on voice chat...

i got kicked out of the clique for making snide remarks about new years

Mike Myers is in the group. If you want to know anything I can message him
i dont think that'll work, he doesn't talk

hey vsauce michael here

who is the clique?

ngl making a clan page would be disastrous

Also the clique that everyone thinks about isn't really what the group is today. The regulars of olde were more involved in the forum affairs, but nowadays the regulars of the group don't have much to do with the forum beyond posting occasionally and working on projects sometimes.

Since you asked who's in it, some regulars include Trogtor, Kobewarrior, AlexFrost, Acorncake, Legoboss, Gatysh, Jam Jar, Magus, Zharthon, Rockinboy, Jayce, Charles Barkley, Mcjob and Maxwell. The older regulars who aren't around as much as they were are GumbaJonny, Nal, Squartle, Momentum, DrenDran and a few other people whom I forget completely.

why don't they have a clan page

Imagine this: You make a group for your friends who are all mutually friends with each other. You eventually accumulate enough friends that it becomes a pretty active group, and since you all share a common community you're in (The BLF), your group's presence becomes pretty obvious.

The clique contest thing was mostly a joke and thing about getting people in the group to contribute art towards as a project. Beyond that, opening the group would be strange and having a public thing would also be strange. The group's tight-knit enough that anyone who doesn't know anyone in the group personally would have a hard time fitting into the group.

navy seal copypasta

Why do people get angry at the clique then?

Also, who owns the clique and who /owns/ the clique?