Author Topic: loving carpal tunnel.  (Read 1730 times)

I have been excessively typing and just a minute ago my hand froze up, and then burned like hell. I checked symptoms and yus I have carpal tunnel. The nerve was pinched due to my excessive hand movements. I have carpal tunnel and forget it hurts. But I must go on typing. :C

I get that all the time, just deal with it.

I get that all the time, just deal with it.
It takes awhile to get used to it. I type like a lot slower now and my wrist feels swolen. At least my mouse-clicking finger is ok.

It takes awhile to get used to it. I type like a lot slower now and my wrist feels swolen. At least my mouse-clicking finger is ok.
Yeah, I get it the mornings when i type

Yeah, I get it the mornings when i type
Wow. I looked at my profile. I have been posting nonstop last night since I hit 1,000 posts. I already knocked down 100 posts this morning. O.o

Wow. I looked at my profile. I have been posting nonstop last night since I hit 1,000 posts. I already knocked down 100 posts this morning. O.o
Lol

Diagram for no raison.

Learn to type correctly, get a Dvorak, or deal with the pain.

How else can I type correctly? Type slower?

How else can I type correctly? Type slower?
Eh, I learned something like this in Health... just can't remember it exactly.
Something about having your wrists bent as little as possible without having them resting on the keyboard or the table.

Eh, I learned something like this in Health... just can't remember it exactly.
Something about having your wrists bent as little as possible without having them resting on the keyboard or the table.
I'll try that.

thanky you for your sympathy

I'll try that.

That would be typing correctly. However I don't do that, so I guess I can't push it on you. But I'm not the one with carpal tunnel, either.

Anyways, seriously consider getting a Dvorak Keyboard. They are amazing.

That would be typing correctly. However I don't do that, so I guess I can't push it on you. But I'm not the one with carpal tunnel, either.

Anyways, seriously consider getting a Dvorak Keyboard. They are amazing.
Ok.

I should get one of these, they look legit