Author Topic: Unova is back  (Read 76495 times)

considering there's an active bet between numerous users on how long it takes you to sperg out here and threaten to leave/get banned you should probably worry about yourself.
You must have mistaken me for somebody who gives a stuff about my rep anymore.

stuff I forgot I was logged into this one on here rip

there are multiple instances of you flaming me that i haven't reported. watch yourself

Did those times he flamed you make you cry? I know I get pretty emotional when people call me mean names.

i didn't get an alt minutes after being banned, i'd had this account for quite a while.

remember when patton came back on this alt

still doesn't justify you getting banned, coming back, saying you'll change then continuing to have an attitude a lot of forumers dislike you for. you can say you'll change but if you don't act on said change you're only making yourself look worse

speaking of, there are multiple instances of you flaming me that i haven't reported. watch yourself

empty threats are laughable, go ahead and do it. if I get banned for anything i've said then surely I deserve it

the only thing we should be laughing at in this thread is unova

i didn't get an alt minutes after being banned, i'd had this account for quite a while.

speaking of, there are multiple instances of you flaming me that i haven't reported. watch yourself

holy stuff lol are you for real

oh my loving god schtop
if you're this annoyed about a couple immature friends on an internet forum then u need to get some anger management

oh my loving god schtop
if you're this annoyed about a couple immature friends on an internet forum then u need to get some anger management
Dude, I'm not even mad lol.

Dude, I'm not even mad lol.

Yeah c'mon Nix passive aggressive =/= mad

i didn't get an alt minutes after being banned, i'd had this account key for quite a while.
speaking of, there are multiple instances of you flaming me that i haven't reported.
I'm not sure whether it's at all relevant but Grimlock, you sound like me.

the only thing we should be laughing at in this thread is unova

oh my loving god schtop
Says the kid who threatened to kill himself because of Internet bullies.