Poll

Has anyone benefitted from the tactics?

Yes
No
Not yet...

Author Topic: Tactics and how to do special events  (Read 3587 times)

Tactics:
Use the most unfair weapon. If people complain they can blame the host.
Typekill. Their fault for typing in the middle of a fight.
The default rocket launcher is a 1 hit kill weapon. Use it unless there's a 1-3 hit kill machine gun, or an explosive weapon with a wider range still killing in 1 hit. These would be the most unfair weapons.
Spawnkill. If it's a normal DM, blame the host for crappy spawns, or the person for not shooting fast enough. If it's a TDM, they can only blame their team for not being good enough.
Jetpack DMs always suck. Don't join them.
In CityRPs, events are your best weapon. You'll probably be kicked/banned though. Oh well CityRPs suck.

Tactic: If someone is coming at you with a jeep, 1 second before they hit you, jump. You will jump over them, then can pull out your rocket launcher and own them.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 06:54:45 PM by BobSevenSevens »

Tactic: If someone is coming at you with a geep, 1 second before they hit you, jump. You will jump over them, then can pull out your rocket launcher and own them.

No, you don't jump high enough. They still kill you from vehicle damage, also, geep? Seriously?

Btw, which 2 people voted falcon pawnch?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 06:43:59 PM by Hired gun »

No, you don't jump high enough. They still kill you from vehicle damage, also, geep? Seriously?

I've done it several times. You have to pass the point where the jeep would hit you at the apex of your jump.
Also, edited.
Btw, which 2 people voted falcon pawnch?
I'm one of the 5.

aw you removed the forget you option :(

aw you removed the forget you option :(

I wanted more enthusiastic opinions.......

Menens Guide to playing well in a DM :

1. Don't die and kill everyone else.
2. Dont play.

I wanted more enthusiastic opinions.......
You should reset the poll completely and only leave "Yes", "No", and add "Haven't tried any" on there.
Adding 'lulz' options distorts real results, and makes the poll overall useless. People like me will vote for these simply because of that.