Author Topic: v12 -> v13 Vortex  (Read 62524 times)

its called edit use it

You do know what bump means? Right?

He double posted because "bump" or moving the thread up, does not work when you edit a post.

Good luck.  The golden brick always moves into the latest beta realm, making it very elusive.  Like I said before, many sections of v13-land remain unexplored.  Maybe I can make it my quest to track it down.  We'll see.

:O

You've never been to The Vortex.  There's only one possible entrance to it from v12-land, and it's protected by doors with a special BetaTesters restriction mode.  No one likes a poser.

What if someone had your full trust
And Unrestriced the Door
70 Doors?

What if someone had your full trust
And Unrestriced the Door
70 Doors?

Well, to even get to the door, you have to have the v13 client.  So, you're still SOL.

autoupdater required :0?

Your avatar makes it look like you have a ballsack on your chin.

So, whereare you in v13 world currently.

-petersnip-

Ju-Ju-Ju-Ju- Just like the bad guy
From Lethal weapon 2
I've got diplomatic immunity
So hammer you cant sue

:cookieMonster:

Trader returned to V12 Land to visit me and space in space's server
Now trader goes on back to v13

Alright Trader, thanks

Trader, how did you get a copy of the Retail Beta, I thought you weren't a beta tester for it.

Trader, how did you get a copy of the Retail Beta, I thought you weren't a beta tester for it.
He is. He was invited before v9.

Optional limbs would be cool. It would offer more customization and definitely would be a good addition.

Trade(r) secrets. :cookieMonster:

Hes a respected member of the community who could get along with the other beta testers and is at least decent at coding in order to help badspot adress issues. I however fail to meet all three qualifications so dispite my awesomeness I will never be a beta tester *sadface*