Poll

What should we do about the doors?

Stick with admin only JVS
Switch to Legacy Doors

Author Topic: Jasa's CRP  (Read 37829 times)

Okay even more suspicious account. My guess is admins giving money to other accounts to play normally or a bug that only a few know about that allows loads of money.

Dayum look at dat net worth, cracka be trippin in dough!

Why is my income reduced even though I do my job perfectly fine. Pickpocket over $200 in a tick, still get reduced income. Sucks ass. And it continue forever.

Just a heads up, Guardian has turned off the day cycle and changed the sky, for reason of "day and night sux".

He turned it back on, but last I checked, the sky was the same, not the usual blank day, which is the only good one for it.

Constantly looks day now.

Also, PeanutCarl's ingame score is 116695, so it is not just the website.

Kikanek claims he gave PeanutCarl the cash.

And:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 03:24:20 PM by Conservative »

Honestly don't know why everyone is totally against Kalphiter, he seems like a passionate player with a sense of how to play. Everyone just seems to be constantly walking over the guy.

What you don't know is that he complains about every little thing, such as a criminal giving someone a gun, he demands them demirits, whenever his bike gets shot, and whenever hes about to get arrested because he killed someone, even by accident, he rages until the admins clear his dems. No normal person on the server gets this treatment. Everyone should face the same punishment. He's adding new rules into the game, or rather, some rules not yet implemented, and should stay that way until done so.

Both of their banks have been cleared.

Thank you :), do you know how they got so much money?

Thank you :), do you know how they got so much money?
Some admin gave them money before the server opened and they had a lot left over.

What you don't know is that he complains about every little thing, such as a criminal giving someone a gun, he demands them demirits, whenever his bike gets shot, and whenever hes about to get arrested because he killed someone, even by accident, he rages until the admins clear his dems. No normal person on the server gets this treatment. Everyone should face the same punishment. He's adding new rules into the game, or rather, some rules not yet implemented, and should stay that way until done so.
It's not a special treatment when I ask for mod fixes. Jasa has stated nothing about what he's going to do to fix demerits.

Kalph what happened to the server

Because you are hosting it
People said it crashed, there's nothing more I can explain.

I've just become admin, and would like to address a new rule; RTBC me, or an existing admin on the server your problems from here on out, do NOT use the global chat, and only IF...

1. is something happening in progress.

2. is something that happened while I was there.

3. The problem is not a game bug that is unfixable by me, this goes out to you Kalphiter, POST THE GAME BUGS HERE, rather than filling my RTBC window or the ingame chat with stuff we have no power over.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 05:49:33 PM by Conservative »