Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 340693 times)

tl;dr Badspot wants more money. His followers agree with him because they love Supreme Leader. Surprisingly, grass is green and the sky is blue. More at 10.

User was banned for this post (easy money)
Oh my god my sides

The submission needs some more gameplay videos. Some of the comments are people saying that they would upvote, but the only videos are shader videos, no gameplay.
Ask to put some people's Blockland machinimas and building videos up, or something.

tl;dr Badspot wants more money. His followers agree with him because they love Supreme Leader. Surprisingly, grass is green and the sky is blue. More at 10.
Not like we can argue against it, right?  I mean we can just disagree, maybe get banned and then buy keys.

Questions that we've all probably wanted to know:

Will the launcher system change? If so, what will the new course of updates be?
Will the addon system change? Will it still be as simple as dragging a .zip into a folder?
Any server-system change? Will the master server will be yours, or Steam's?

topic is so damn fast, no one even replied :c

also, he'll probably need to upgrade the master server for the huge motherloving wave of registrants.

No, it dilutes it. Have you ever played any other games? They're insufferable. This does not, in any way shape or form, support the community. It bolsters it's population, but it does not support it.

It's like what happened to the US around 1900. The new wave of immigration caused groups of people to congregate in cities and people were afraid that it would dilute the national identity. This would trigger an immigration wave. This would dilute our identity.

User was banned for this post
Community Purity +1.

posting from beyond the grave
Wat.

also, he'll probably need to upgrade the master server for the huge motherloving wave of registrants.
Not a problem.

Holy loving stuff.
No, it dilutes it. Have you ever played any other games? They're insufferable. This does not, in any way shape or form, support the community. It bolsters it's population, but it does not support it.

It's like what happened to the US around 1900. The new wave of immigration caused groups of people to congregate in cities and people were afraid that it would dilute the national identity. This would trigger an immigration wave. This would dilute our identity.

User was banned for this post
Holy loving stuff.

Do we get a hat if we played it prior to it being uploaded on Steam?

Holy loving stuff.Self-edit.
No? I was legitimately banned. I don't know why I can post.

Anyone know a good doctor for side repair?

If anyone is scared that a huge stuffstorm of little kiddies are going to get it, remember they usually don't have steam. :P

What if there was like a Blocklander cap hat for TF2? :cookieMonster: Not an insult or anything

For those of whom say quality over quantity, its a bad example.

Example: WW2

Germans had better tanks, but Russia could produce more, and they won. In fact, they had more tanks than tankers.

More population all the way. :D