Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3597074 times)

can we just stop with every oc in this thread, im tired of seeing a stupid bird or camerarobothing or dragon every page
hey remember when we tried to make that happen, a thread was made, and then they suddenly claimed it wasn't for that purpose?
wow incredible

hey remember when we tried to make that happen, a thread was made, and then they suddenly claimed it wasn't for that purpose?
wow incredible

well gee if it works like that, let me go make a Taboo megathread with the purpose of filtering all your posts out this thread.

That's cute and all, but as I already said, I am not a stuffty subgenre of art that clogs up ten pages with crap and causes legitimately good art

to be ignored.

That's cute and all, but as I already said, I am not a stuffty subgenre of art that clogs up ten pages with crap and causes legitimately good artto be ignored.

oc art is not automatically bad art but i do have to agree with this. all the great art is ignored here in favor of 15 OC drawings

iunno man if u watch moe stuff like that i think u got brain problems of ur own

taking drawing requests

draw this guy in an apron baking pastries. leave the sword out; or replace it with a cane.

edit: or draw this girl cooking pastries with him. he's taller btw.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 03:19:02 PM by LoLBert »

here you go Carolcat, I hope he lived up to some expectation

if not it was good practice
ver good. i approve.

thanks for drawing him for me uwu

taking drawing requests
m-

I'm not gonna say it or else you guys are probably gonna flip out on me.

m-

I'm not gonna say it or else you guys are probably gonna flip out on me.
Nothing wrong with it in this case. It is pretty much perceived to be OPEN to any request. People are only irritated with you making requests off the hook.

Nothing wrong with it in this case. It is pretty much perceived to be OPEN to any request. People are only irritated with you making requests off the hook.

i think people would still probably get angry at him though

word.

alrighty then

i decided to make some art

tell me how i did

Toronto in a nutshell

10/10

ver good. i approve.

thanks for drawing him for me uwu
thanks

yet again, suggestions for me to draw something please
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 04:23:48 PM by Badger »