Author Topic: No Mercy - The Apartments WIP  (Read 2039 times)

I had started this build awhile back in 2010. Garth and I decided to continue building it. Give me your feedback, no it won't be up for download. These are in progress pictures.
3rd floor
2nd floor
1st floor
Outside skybox details
So far we are finished with the actual Apartment building, we are beginning the outside of the area such as the alleys, streets, etc.

I'll upload more pictures when we progress deeper into the first chapter of the No Mercy campaign, current brick count is 5,000 or so.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 11:24:30 PM by blackferm »

This is nice! Cant wait to see some more of it :)

Nice build, going to pair it with Rot's subway?

Nice build, going to pair it with Rot's subway?
I disliked his Subway build for various reasons, we might actually remake The Subway chapter.

Gee, that sure looks pretty jolly for a zombie map...

Gee, that sure looks pretty jolly for a zombie map...

Gotta agree. Try using Negative lights, Or at least dim lights to make things more eerie.

Or use a night map and use light bricks..

Looks good. Really accurate, too.
Good job.

Gotta agree. Try using Negative lights, Or at least dim lights to make things more eerie.

I'm getting the idea you didn't read "These are in progress pictures" at all. When the project is finished, I'll post pictures of it on a darker map, with lights, w/e it needs.

Small update, we've began making the skybox details on the side of the apartment building. I won't be making all the skybox details that'd make the build laggy and non-playable, but I will add smaller areas that you can see from a blocked area. Will pick up more progress when this DNS crap is fixed.

Keep it sunny bro!

I don't care if it's L4D if it was a dark and gloomy map my experience would be ruined. :(

Wow that's full of win, I love to see this get finished.

It's nice, but I don't like the floor pattern.

Other than that it's looking good.