Author Topic: Due Process  (Read 832 times)

http://dueprocess.info/
Alpha Trailer
Gameplay

How to sign up for alpha
Alpha Sign ups

Due Process has finally ready to do closed alpha testing! The game has reached a point where we want to get more people playing it. There are a few things that I need to mention about the alpha though.

1) The game does not yet function outside of North America. While it's something we're working on, the game only functions on our server right now. That means that playing overseas will likely result in unplayable lag and ruin the experience for everyone. Fixing this is high on our to do list, so hopefully that won't be the case soon.

2) Voice chat is required to participate in alpha testing. Due Process is heavily based on communicating and coordinating with your team. Quite simply, if you are not able to talk, we can't let you into the test. Eventually voice chat will be built into the game, but for now, we use a mumble server.

In a few weeks, we'll be hosting scheduled test sessions where we invite people from the pool of alpha testers to play in closed sessions. If you're interested in joining us, please send an email to signup@dueprocess.info.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 12:56:55 PM by John Freeman »

signed up for an alpha slot soon as i saw
looks like a multiplayer 3d version of that topdown 2d breacher that came out a few months ago, but with actual people. this will either go exceedingly well, or crash and burn, depending on players.

I'M DOWN FOR THIS

also, is this some sort of heist game?
and how do i sign up
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 12:50:42 PM by blockguy™ »

also, is this some sort of heist game?
At the current state, it's basically a tactical TDM

and how do i sign up
Added to op

forget i was about to post about this!
Awesome game! Node is awesome too.

What engine does this use?

Looks cool, but probably wouldn't be fun for too long.

signed up for an alpha slot soon as i saw
looks like a multiplayer 3d version of that topdown 2d breacher that came out a few months ago, but with actual people. this will either go exceedingly well, or crash and burn, depending on players.
You're talking about Door Kickers.

Also Node did a video on this and it is amazing.

That looks like a really cool game, even though I personally don't like playing against other players.

looks like a multiplayer 3d version of that topdown 2d breacher that came out a few months ago, but with actual people.
Frozen synapse and/or doorkickers?