Author Topic: off - Demons and Ghouls n' stuff  (Read 1779 times)

gameplay
not plot. not who made it. not its native language. not its praise.

there is almost nothing similar between off and those games
they're ~horror games~ made in rpg maker
it can be inferred that they play similarly

do you like to just stuff up threads and say things just to be disagreeable
you couldn't have chosen at least a slightly more relevant sentence to be butthurt in response to?

Here's something for you, How about you look at the link I posted
refer to top

acknowledge that I said "The Whispers..." to reference The Nothingness and purified zones.
how am i supposed to know what the heck you're talking about

you couldn't have chosen at least a slightly more relevant sentence to be butthurt in response to?
refer to top
I just now edited these two posts.
The one on page 1, and this one.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 02:01:17 AM by InvisibleName »

...what
where did you explain any such thing

OFF isn't a horror game where did that idea come from??

it's an rpg, and as an RPG, it's kind of meh, but its puzzles, story, and atmosphere are really good. Not among my favorites, but it's worth a try.

It's a RPG where you beat stuff up, solve puzzles and get spooped occasionally

It's a RPG where you beat stuff up, solve puzzles and get spooped occasionally
you did it, you communicated what this game is
if it has hitting stuff elements, that's a plus, so i guess this goes a few notches up the priority list

is this going to be another RPG maker game with 17 different endings with 2 good ones, which require a stuff ton of cryptic details and your first born child to actually get

art style makes me puke.

in general, it just seems like one of those games that tries way too hard to be "deep"

is this going to be another RPG maker game with 17 different endings with 2 good ones, which require a stuff ton of cryptic details and your first born child to actually get

there's 2 endings and you pick which one you get at the end

like it literally asks you which ending you want, and neither are a good or bad ending

it makes sense in context i swear

There's also a "secret ending" that requires you to finish a sidequest and make a decision that you have a 50/50 chance of getting right (and it's obvious if you're even slightly rpg savvy), but it's the same as the canon ending but with a cutscene at the end.

there's 2 endings and you pick which one you get at the end

like it literally asks you which ending you want, and neither are a good or bad ending

it makes sense in context i swear

There's also a "secret ending" that requires you to finish a sidequest and make a decision that you have a 50/50 chance of getting right (and it's obvious if you're even slightly rpg savvy), but it's the same as the canon ending but with a cutscene at the end.
The only thing that disappointed me was the Bad Battuer battle. The Judge and The Batter were way too easy, same with the queen.

The only thing that disappointed me was the Bad Battuer battle. The Judge and The Batter were way too easy, same with the queen.

SHHH SPOILERS

anywho, as i said before, i think ALL of the boss battles in OFF were stuff because I constantly felt as if i was fighting a generic enemy but with lots of health, dramatic music, and slightly more threatening skills. The final bosses, as you mentioned, were also really frail. I don't think people are really playing OFF for a challenge or good gameplay, though, so it's not that much of a disadvantage. Plus, it's better too easy than too hard, right?

art style makes me puke.

in general, it just seems like one of those games that tries way too hard to be "deep"
yosher confirmed for gay
refer to top
the entire game is plot-focused and otherwise it's just a god damn rpg. it's an rpg. what is complicated about it.
also i said this but same genre =/= same gameplay

you know im seeing a lot of pre-judging of this game for shallow things
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 10:31:53 PM by Kimon² »